17th December 2015, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

How much marks in BCECE to get admission in NIT Patna and BIT Patna?

Can I get admission in NIT Patna, and BIT Patna through the exam BCECE. if yes, then how many marks and rank, I have to scored.

18th December 2015, 12:56 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much marks in BCECE to get admission in NIT Patna and BIT Patna?

No, admission in NIT (National Institute of Technology ) or BIT is not on the basis of BCECE which is conducted by Bihar Education board.

To get admission in NIT or BIT candidates have to qualify in JEE Main examination conducted by CBSE every year.

So, you have to appear and qualify in JEE examination. The application form for examination is available now.

Through BCECE candidates become eligible to get admission in state government colleges.
18th December 2015, 06:24 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks in BCECE to get admission in NIT Patna and BIT Patna?

BCECE stands for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. It is the common entrance exam for Engineering and medical courses in various government medical and engineering colleges in Bihar.

To be eligible for this exam, a candidate must have completed 10+2 with PCM subjects for engineering courses and PCB subjects for medical courses.

See the rank and marks for getting a seat in government engineering college is not fixed. Every year cut off marks changes as well as rank. But candidates who score 60% of total marks are most likely to get admission in top college. If you score 60% or more, your rank will be automatically in top thousands.

You must know that admission to NIT Patna is given through JEE exam conducted by CBSE. You can apply for JEE Main 2016 if you have passed in 2014 or 2015 or appearing for 10+2 exams in 2016. The last date for application is 31st December, 2016.

No, you can not get admission through BCECE exam.
7th April 2016, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed 12th with 65% now I want to take admission in jamia diploma, after comlete diploma will i eligible for jamia b.tech if yes *then how?? will i have to *appair for jee main. Sir plz reply
19th May 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

How mch marks are required to get admission in NIT Patna?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?