17th December 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student?

Hello sir, I m ayush singhania pursuing BBA(final year). Sir I want to do internship with your company. Please revert me with this context.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in finance field if I am a BBA final year student
  2. Companies offering Winter Internship of 6 months for final year BBA students? How to apply for it?
  3. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  4. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  5. Possibility to apply in Summer Internship for BBA 3rd year student?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship in Finance for BBA final year student?
  7. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  8. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Does Microsoft offer Paid Internship to BBA candidate? Procedure to apply?
  10. Summer Internship for BBA students in MNC's?
  11. How and where I can apply for 1-2 months internship while doing B.Com final year?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for BCA final year student?
  13. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  14. Eligibility to apply for Internship in TCS to B.Tech(E&TC) final year student? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  15. How can I apply for 1-2 months Internship programme in Faridabad, Haryana being a B.Com final year student?
  16. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. How can I apply for internship in government colleges during final year
  18. Can I apply for MAT DEC 2015 as I am final year BBA student? -- [Most Discussed]
18th December 2015, 11:31 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student?

There are so many good companies for you to get internship. You can apply for the internship in Business Development companies, sales and marketing companies etc as per your interest. For getting internship you have to contact with the HR of the companies either directly or by a mail. If they response you positively then you have to present yourself in the interview. Once you clear the interview, you will be issued with an identification card with which you can enter in the company for your internship.
18th December 2015, 09:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For internship purpose you need to contact the HR department of the company first. If there is any availability then you will be asked to forward you CV with reference letter from college. You have to get no objection certificate from your college head before applying.

Just contact the companies in which you want internship. There are many companies which offer internship every year and it is up to you to contact them as soon as possible.
18th December 2015, 11:57 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I m ayush singhania pursuing BBA(final year). Sir I want to do internship with your company. Please revert me with this context.
The candidate can do internship in marketing and sales field, HR field, management field, online marketing etc. There are many companies which offer internship to BBA student.

You can do internship in the companies like,

- Egainz, Accord Inc (www.accordinc.com/)
- ANI Technologies (https://www.olacabs.com)
- Thomson Reuters India Ltd (thomsonreuters.com)
- Calydon Foods Pvt.Ltd (calydonfoods.com)
- Accenture (https://www.accenture.com)etc.

The internship starts from 4 weeks to 20 weeks. You can get the details in the websites regarding internship. Some of the companies pay stipend also for the internship. You have to apply through your college placement cell or directly through the company website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?