19th December 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in 12th for Head Constable post in Delhi Police?

Sir, i wish to know that how much percentage is required in 12th class for the post of Head Constable in the Delhi Police. Please help me with the required information.

19th December 2015, 08:33 PM
mwh

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 12th for Head Constable post in Delhi Police?

There is no percentage criteria in 12th for the head constable post.you have to pass in the examination but there is no such criteria for marks.the minimum educational qualification to join as a head constable post is degree or its equivalent.
there is no marks criteria for degree.
20th December 2015, 07:56 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 12th for Head Constable post in Delhi Police?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i wish to know that how much percentage is required in 12th class for the post of Head Constable in the Delhi Police. Please help me with the required information.
The applicant’s should be completed their 12th standard. There is no marks percentage for the eligibility. To join in Delhi Police, you must appear in the Public Service exam conducted by the Delhi state.

You are age should be not less than 18 years and not more than 27 years and upper age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.

The selection will be based on the Written exam, Physical test and interview will be the final selection process.

The official website is- www.delhipolice.nic.in
20th December 2015, 11:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
There is no such minimum marks required for Head Constable post in Delhi Police. Those candidates who qualify in the Intermediate or Diploma course are eligible to apply. The candidate age should be in between 18 years to 27 years. The candidate should be Physically and medically fit for the post.
1st May 2017, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage required for Delhi police minimum or maximum for class 12th commerce?
16th May 2017, 02:50 PM
yerukala sudheer

Hello friend

1. There is no percentage required for the post of Delhi Police you only pass 10 + 2

2. The age limit for Delhi Police is 18 to 27 years under the relaxation is applicable for OBC st and sc and ex servicemen candids

3 years for OBC 5 years for St and SC candidates 10 years for ex servicemen

4. The selection process for Delhi Police consists of physical Efficiency Test written examination and medical examination
Physical examination consists of three events that is 1.6 kilometre Run 14 feet long jump 3.9 high jump those who qualified in physical examination test undergo Britain examination after clearing examination they go for medical test

5. I think the notification will be release at the month of November which is conducted by the staff selection commission
All the best good luck
10th July 2017, 02:26 PM
rochithirkane
Member+

Quote:
No 12th Percentage required.
Only you have to pass the 12th exam.
If you score good percentage then it will good for your future.
Keep Practicing
8th September 2019, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I have intermediate in 44 percent can i I have join the polic department
15th January 2020, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

I have intermediate in 33% can I have join the any police department
18th February 2020, 05:30 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is reguited in 12th for sub inspector post in haryana
18th February 2020, 05:31 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in 12th for sub inspector post in delhi police
17th July 2020, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage required 12th class delhi police apply
27th August 2020, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for delhi police constable
My marks in 12th -
English - 55
Physics-52
Maths - 33 ( but in chemistry I'm fail in theory
pass in practical )
Chemistry -33
Total Result === pass with 52%
Please help me give a correct piece of advice.. %uD83D%uDE42
6th September 2020, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Delhi police constable and driver 12th pass percentage fill of foram delhi police constable
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?