30th May 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for F.Y B.Com admission in Ness Wadiya College of Pune? Fee structure of the course?

i have to take an admission in fy bcom from ness wadiya collge of pune so is any website to fllow the admission procdure. about form details thn fees and upto all

Related Questions:
  1. B.Com fees at Ness Wadia College of Commerce, Pune? Which bank can provide education loan?
  2. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  3. Fee structure of F.Y B.Com in Ness Wadia College for Afganisthan Students?
  4. Procedure to get admission in B.Com 1st year of Ness Wadia College?
  5. Procedure of admission into first year of B.Com? What is the fee structure of B.Com course? -- [New]
  6. Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?
  7. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Medical College in Pune?
  8. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  9. Fee structure of B.Com course in Mithibai College? Where to get the application form?
  10. Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college?
  11. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  12. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  13. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  15. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  16. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission?
  17. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  18. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
7th June 2011, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for F.Y B.Com admission in Ness Wadiya College of Pune? Fee structure of the course?

wats the last date for admission forms of fy bcom?
10th June 2011, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for F.Y B.Com admission in Ness Wadiya College of Pune? Fee structure of the course?

minimum mark's for admission of f.y. B.com in ness vadiya
13th June 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

ADMISSION FORM FOR F.Y.B.COM
13th June 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

what is structure of fees
21st June 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

dear sair
fy b.com fail from me three subject starat of admisson
21st June 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi, My name is Dipak & i filed up form for F.y. B.com. in Ness Wadia collage. I belongs to open category. I want to know how much amount i want to pay?
23rd June 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I hv secured 74.2% in 2. I want to take admission in b.com at nes wadia college pune??????????? plz help me
8th July 2011, 11:51 AM
MD SARTAJ KHAN

My % is 47
10th August 2011, 06:39 AM
Unregistered

Want to take admission for fy bcom ..want to knw the procedure n fees structure..
i got 47% in 12th Sci.
25th August 2011, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

i m the regular student of ness wadia colege. in 2009 i gave my exam.& i lost my 3 subjects.aftr that i have taken a gap of a year.bt nw i want to complet my graduation.so what should i do nw.. please help me for that..
3rd December 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I am Rohit Vasant Shetty from pune I had cleared my remaining two subjects in oct 11 and now my percentage is 50% so i want to take admission for B.COM first year in ness wadia and i like this collage very much so i want to complete my future study over here so can u give me admisson in your collage please.
4th June 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi My name is Pranay Ambure from Pune. I want to take admission in (FY B. COM) Wadia college. Can you pelase share online form link to me ??
5th June 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Admission of b.com web site
20th June 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

cut off for open category in F.Y.BCOM 2012
20th July 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

which is last date to fill form of f.y.b.a.pune university
16th July 2014, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

If a student name is in the 1 or 2 or 3 list but they are selecting student s according to merit wise and his or her name is last in list but still his name is in list will he or she will get admission in college whether it 3 round of admission procedures
19th June 2016, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for admission in ness wadiya college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?