21st December 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

List companies providing 6 month internship to Civil Engineering freshers?

Sir,

I am a student of B.Tech. degree in the field of Civil Engineering. I am looking for 6 months industrial training. Can you give me the name and details of company which will provide me 6 months industrial training?

Related Questions:
  1. List companies providing 6 month internship to Civil Engineering freshers? -- [New]
  2. List of companies providing summer internship in Andhra Pradesh for Civil Engineering?
  3. List of constructions based companies in Pune which provides internship for 1 month for civil engineering students?
  4. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  6. List of construction companies which can provide 1 month internship for civil engineering students?
  7. Companies list providing internship in the month of May?
  8. List of companies providing summer internship in India for Civil Engineering students?
  9. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  10. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  11. How to get admission in top 10 universities of UK for doing MS? I am a 6th semester B.E student
  12. List of companies providing unpaid internship in Chennai?
  13. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to join?
  14. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Qualification, duration and location of internship providing companies in Civil department?
  16. List of good companies in Hyderabad providing internship for girls in Civil engineering?
  17. List of companies offering 3 months internship for Civil Engineering?
  18. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
21st December 2015, 08:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List companies providing 6 month internship to Civil Engineering freshers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I am a student of B.Tech. degree in the field of Civil Engineering. I am looking for 6 months industrial training. Can you give me the name and details of company which will provide me 6 months industrial training?
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in Civil Engineering:-

1. UniTechWorld Services, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Phone: 085780 01323

2. Chirag Solutions, 2nd Floor, Prasad Bhawan,, Gaushala Nala Road, Jugsalai
Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Phone: 0657 656 0370

3. Complete Web Solution, 3rd Floor, Line No-5, Holding No-139, Kalimati Road, Sakchi
Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Phone: 090068 98827

4. Ved Prakash Design, Tube Colony, Baridih, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Phone: 099553 19231

5. Visual Creations, Sakchi, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Phone: 098351 41193
20th December 2019, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List companies providing 6 month internship to Civil Engineering freshers?

How can iget 6 months internship in nalco odisha
31st March 2020, 01:19 PM
sonu5678

There are many compnies who provides internship opportunities for Civil, CS, IT, Mechnical , Electical freshers students from 3 to 6 months basis.

1. Croma Campus Pvt Ltd
2. Besant Technologies
3. sevenmentor, etc.
12th April 2020, 08:35 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

1TATA CMC Chandigarh
L&T Construction Company
DLF INDIA
HCC HINDUSTAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES (TCS)
ADARSH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, RAJASTHAN
Larsen and Turbo Construction company
BYGGING INDIA LIMITED
SIEGHART ENGINEERS AND STEEL DETAILERS PVT. LTD. , NEW DELHI
DOLPHIN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, RAJASTHAN
FOUNDATION ANALYSIS, SHILONG
SIEMENS
JINDAL CONSTRUCTION GROUPS
GENESIS TECHNO BUILD, NEW DELHI
GAMMON INDIA LTD.
28th July 2020, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma with civil engineering,I want to know the name of private companies,process of hiring freshers and salary after diploma in civil engineering and also I'm a lateral entry student.
8th June 2021, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

i want to do internship in civil department.... my no. 7209892891... plz contact only jamshedpur area
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?