21st December 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Which Physiotherapy courses i can pursue in Nepal?

I am sushant mungrati. I have completed my +2 level and i am waiting for my result. I have keen interest in this physiotherapy course. And i would like to know which physiotherapy course i can study in nepal?

Please answer my question

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  2. How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy
  3. What should I do to pursue Aeronautical Engineering in Nepal or Abroad?
  4. Age limit for Physiotherapy courses? Career scope of Physiotherapy?
  5. Physiotherapy or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma for female?
  6. Names of the entrance exams for MPT in India? What is the pattern of the exam and how to prepare for it?
  7. Among TOEFL and IELTS which one will help me to pursue Master degree in USA? Specific courses in Physiotherapy offered in USA?
  8. Details about PG courses in Physiotherapy in Karnataka?
  9. Is it possible to get job in India after studying 12th from Nepal?
  10. How to join Physiotherapy after completing 12th? What is the scope in this field? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is Medical Diploma and what can we do after this course?
  12. Master of Physiotherapy is eligible for Diploma in Orthopedics? Which all colleges offer this course?
  13. Will I be able to study M.Sc if pursue Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  14. Any courses available in AIIMS for masters of Physiotherapy?
  15. Best universities to pursue Masters in Physiotherapy in India? Which field is the best to do MPT?
  16. Which course will be the best for me after passing 12th with 80%?
  17. List of colleges providing engineering in India with low fee structure for students of Nepal?
  18. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
21st September 2017, 01:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Physiotherapy courses i can pursue in Nepal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am sushant mungrati. I have completed my +2 level and i am waiting for my result. I have keen interest in this physiotherapy course. And i would like to know which physiotherapy course i can study in nepal?

Please answer my question

You can pursue Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) at Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences. Kathmandu University website link is Click Here.

You can also study Bachelor of Physiotherapy at Dhulikhel Hospital. Dhulikhel Hospital website link is Click Here.

You can study the following Physiotherapy courses in Nepal;

Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
Certificate Level in Physiotherapy (CPT)
Practical Reflexology Diploma
18th August 2020, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Physiotherapy courses i can pursue in Nepal?

How much money is needed to become isc in Nepal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?