22nd December 2015, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Can i write Punjab PMT after doing 12th from Andhra Pradesh?

Please guide me sir. I did my 12th from andhra board and 10th from punjab. And permanently i am living in punjab. Can i write punjab pmt?

22nd December 2015, 09:19 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i write Punjab PMT after doing 12th from Andhra Pradesh?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for Punjab PMT examination conducted every year for admission of candidates in medical courses after 10+2.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed or pursuing 10+2 from any recognised board.

Candidate's age must be above 17 years as on 31st December of year of appearing for examination.

Candidate must have at least 50% aggregate in PCB and English, 10% relaxation for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination. The examination paper contains questions of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. For more information about examination visit at http://www.bfuhs.ac.in.
22nd December 2015, 10:21 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned the basic eligibility criteria to appear for Punjab PMT, kindly have a look at it;

> Candidate should be a bonafide resident of Punjab.

> Candidates should have completed their +2 level of examination from a recognized University.

> Candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in their PCB, and 40% for SC/ST.
22nd December 2015, 01:07 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can write Punjab PMT after doing 12th from Andhra Pradesh and 10th from Punjab.
15% seats are allotted to the students all over India. So, you can apply for Punjab PMT under this quota.
If you have Punjab state domicile then you will come under 85% quota. But in either case you can write Punjab PMT exam.
22nd December 2015, 02:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for Punjab Medical Entrance Exam that is conducted by Baba Farid University, Faridkot.

A candidate must have done 12th with medical stream with at least 45% marks and 40% for SC/ST from recognized university.

A candidate must have done 12th from Punjab or Chandigarh.

A Candidate must completed the age of 17th.
22nd December 2015, 03:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please guide me sir. I did my 12th from andhra board and 10th from punjab. And permanently i am living in punjab. Can i write punjab pmt?
No, you can't write Punjab PMT exam.

The candidates must have passed the 12th examination with physics, chemistry and biology/biotechnology and English individual is an optional with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for locomotion disable and 40% for SC/BC) from a Punjab or Chandigarh board are eligible for Punjab PMT exam

The candidates should be bonafide of Punjab state.
22nd December 2015, 05:25 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

PMT stands for Pre Medical Test. Yes, you are eligible to appear for examination. The examination is conducted every year.

The required eligibility is candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology as main paper and have minimum 50% aggregate for open category. The age must be above 17 years.

There are 85% seats reserved for domicile of Punjab and 15% for NRI. For more information about examination visit at www.bfuhs.ac.in.

The notification for 2016 examination is not available now.
22nd December 2015, 07:04 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, as you are permanent resident of Punjab, you can apply for Punjab Pre Medical Test. But you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:

1. Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology along with English.

2. Minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 is required.

3. Minimum age limit on 31st December of year of exam is 17 years.
22nd December 2015, 10:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in Punjab PMT examination after completion of your 12th standard from Andhra Pradesh. Eligibility criteria required to appear in Punjab PMT examination is mentioned below :

1. You must be a permanent resident of Punjab.

2. You must have completed 12th standard with Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board.

3. You must have secured an aggregate of at least 50% marks from a recognsied board.

4. You must have attained the minimum age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?