22nd December 2015, 03:18 PM
poorna31

Whose income certificate need to be submitted to get the non creamy layer certificate?

A)
The Creamy Layer status of a candidate is always determined by his/her
parent’s (father, mother) status. The status of self or husband or spouse is never taken into account. Therefore, a candidate’s creamy layer status is determined only by his/her parent’s (father, mother) status and his/her/his wife/her husband income will never be counted.
The basis of reservation for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) is that 'what status a father-mother (parent) has given to a child since his/her birth'.

Therefore the salary of your husband will not be counted in this regard.

B)
A person with non creme layer mean obc's(other backward clases) castes whose income is below 4.5 lakes per annum.

As you are a married one then definitely a person's income is counted in the non-creamy layer regarding HIS/HER spouse too & income from other sources.So your Husband's income is DEFINITELY COUNTED OR ADDED to the annual income asked in the non creme layer form.

However Your parents have not concerned with you now in the income matter as you are a married one & fully dependent on your Husband.

Which one is correct ?
Whose income certificate need to submit my a married
lady to get Non-Creamy layer certificate ?

8th November 2016, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whose income certificate need to be submitted to get the non creamy layer certificate?

A)
The Creamy Layer status of a candidate is always determined by his/her
parent (father, mother) status. The status of self or husband or spouse is never taken into account. Therefore, a candidate creamy layer status is determined only by his/her parent (father, mother) status and his/her/his wife/her husband income will never be counted.
The basis of reservation for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) is that 'what status a father-mother (parent) has given to a child since his/her birth'.

Therefore the salary of your husband will not be counted in this regard.

B)
A person with non creme layer mean obc's(other backward clases) castes whose income is below 4.5 lakes per annum.

As you are a married one then definitely a person's income is counted in the non-creamy layer regarding HIS/HER spouse too & income from other sources.So your Husband's income is DEFINITELY COUNTED OR ADDED to the annual income asked in the non creme layer form.

However Your parents have not concerned with you now in the income matter as you are a married one & fully dependent on your Husband.

Which one is correct ?
Whose income certificate need to submit my a married
lady to get Non-Creamy layer certificate ?
17th January 2017, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whose income certificate need to be submitted to get the non creamy layer certificate?

My wife need non creamy certificate whose documents required her parents or my.
11th March 2017, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I am a Government servant having more than 6 Lakh per year income and come under reserved category but my father is a tailor master and has less than one Lakh per year income. I wish to get obc non creamy layer certificate. whose income certificate is to be attached for getting the same ?
26th March 2017, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

For married women, whose income considers to get non creamy layer certificate . Her father or her husband in Maharashtra.
26th March 2017, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

For married women, whose income considers to get non creamy layer certificate . Her father or her husband in maharashtra.
23rd April 2017, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

My father and mother both are government employees. If I sum up their gross salary it is above 6lakh per annum. If it is father's income alone it doesn't cross 6 lakh per annum. Am I eligible for OBC non creamy layer?
1st June 2017, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Husband income is not there means will consider the father income certificate for govt jobs
7th June 2018, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

My self and my wife is a gov. teacher(group 3rd) in U.p,our salary is 110000 pr annum.i want to need noncreamy certificate in obc,is it possible
20th June 2018, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

My husband's income is below 6lacs I belong to open category am I able to get non creme layers
19th July 2018, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

If i am married i live with my wife do need to show my father income status to get non creamy layer or my own income as i am married and i have my own family do i have to depend on my father income for non creamy layer?
31st October 2018, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

My income is 7 lakhs and my wife's income is 3.75 lakh.....will my son be able to get non cremy layer certificate..or both father mother will be counted or single father?
28th June 2019, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

A married woman which make a ews certificate whose income certificate needs
4th July 2019, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Whose income certificate need to submit a married
lady to get e w s reservation
6th July 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Whose income certificate will be needed for a married lady who belongs to general caste bur married to a person belonging obc non creamy layer caste to get an EWS certificate
9th July 2019, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Whose income certificate to submit a married lady to get E.W.S. certificate
23rd July 2019, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Tell me whether the income of my brother above 18 years will be counted in E.W.S income certificate or not
20th August 2019, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

How can a married woman get news certificate and how to apply from in-laws or from mother part
21st December 2019, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam, I'm a married women and applied for a loan to start a self business on the roof top of my father's house. And my name is still on my father's ration card. For the loan application procedure I submitted an application for the income certificate from my village office under my father's care of. But the officer asked me to submit the application under husband's care of. Since I am starting this business for financial independence, is it necessary to apply for income certificate under husband's care of?
Thankyou
20th July 2022, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

My father is remarried and my mother expired, whther my father's will be considered in this case i no longer live with him?
19th September 2022, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I was married. Can i submit my husband income certificate or father in pgecet in telagana. Please let me know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?