22nd December 2015, 03:24 PM
poorna31

Where to get the Non Creamy Layer Certificate?

Whose income certificate need to submit a married women to get the Fee reimbursement and get the NON Creamy Layer Certificate ? Where to get the Non Creamy Layer Certificate? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same?

19th October 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get the Non Creamy Layer Certificate?

My month salary is 72,000, can I apply OBC non creamy certificate for my daughter.
22nd May 2017, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Is salary from private job is included or exempted for calculation of income for Non creamy layer
24th February 2018, 02:40 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

OBC Creamy Layer & OBC No Creamy Layer certificates are given based on few requirements which are mentioned below.

If the candidates annual income is more than 6 Lakhs then they’ll will be issued OBC Creamy Layer certificate.

If he candidates annual income is less than 6 Lakhs then they’ll will be issued OBC Non Creamy Layer certificate.

Based on your income you can apply for the certificate by filling the form and submitting it with all the required documents in the Tahalisdar office or municipal office.
If you fulfill the requirements then you’ll be given the OBC CL/ OBC NCL certificate.
18th March 2018, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

As per the required for the national eligibility cum entrance test ...I as a NEET aspirant should produce my non creamy layer certificate....my mother working as a govt service(associate prof govt medical college) is now 46 yrs.She entered to the service at tge age of 30 yrs as lecturer.My father working in private firm..am I eligible for the non creamy layer based on status based?
23rd February 2019, 10:22 AM
sajid98

Post Re: Where to get the Non Creamy Layer Certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My month salary is 72,000, can I apply OBC non creamy certificate for my daughter.
No sir you can't apply for obc non creamy layer certificate as your total income 8.4 lakhs which exceeds maximum limit 6 lakhs
23rd February 2019, 10:32 AM
sajid98

Post Re: Where to get the Non Creamy Layer Certificate?

The applicant has to buy Rs. 20 Stamp Paper and an affidavit from the Notary Public Advocate and should attach the required documents along with this. All these documents have to be signed by the parent or guardian of the applicant and then it should be submitted to the s.d.o or b.d.oThen all these documents have to be signed by the concerned authority
Documents required are
Community certificate.
School Leaving Certificate.
Ration Card.
Income Certificate
18th June 2019, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

If my Father is working in state government and mother is working in private company, can i eligible for OBC NCL
13th November 2021, 06:27 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,I belong from open category religion Hindu and caste lingayat then tell me the process of issueing non Creamy layer certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?