22nd December 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Exams and preparations for getting government sector job after B.Tech in ECE?

Please ans me about job opportunities and tests in govt. Sector and also in research organisations as well as in defence and army areas.

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  2. Which are the government job exams for B.Tech ECE student? What kind of preparation is needed?
  3. Is it possible for me to get job in government sector while doing final year ECE?
  4. Exams for Government jobs for 3rd year B.tech (ECE) student?
  5. How to get a job in government sector while pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  6. How to get a job in government sector like in BSNL? I am a student of ECE with 88%
  7. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  8. What kind of jobs are available for me in government sector after doing diploma in ECE and Government Apprenticeship in TNEB? How to prepare for the government exams?
  9. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I take admission in B.E civil after passing B.Tech
  11. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  12. List of government jobs available for an ECE graduate?
  13. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  14. How can I get job in Government sector being a B.Tech(ECE) student?
  15. Types of jobs I can get after B.Tech in ECE?
  16. Which exams should I appear for government jobs after doing B.Tech. in ECE?
  17. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)?
  18. B.Sc in Electronics have good scope? Career options available after this course?
23rd December 2015, 07:48 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exams and preparations for getting government sector job after B.Tech in ECE?

As you have done bachelor of technology course in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you are eligible for various government job entrance exams in different departments.

1. You are eligible for GATE exam. Once you qualify with top ranks in this exam, you can get good jobs in PSUs like ONGC, BHEL, IOCL, DRDO etc.

2. You can apply for Engineering Services Exam.

3. You are also eligible for entrance exam of Airport Authority of India, BSNL JTO exam and BEL entrance exam.

Other than these, you can apply for AFCAT exam and Combined Defence Services exam for jobs in Defence sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?