22nd December 2015, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Process to take admission in DU with 1 year of gap after intermediate?

Sir, I want to take admission in du. So please tell me the process to take admission in DU. And I have 1 year gap after intermediate, is there any problem to take admission.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the TCS placement paper pattern for off campus students?
  2. If I have 1 year gap between intermediate and B.Tech will it affect me in the interviews? If yes then how should I tackle?
  3. Is it true that if we score 90%+ in 10th and 12th we can get direct admission in HAL with 4 years of free education?
  4. List of IT companies which can take students with 2 years of gap between intermediate and graduation?
  5. How to get direct admission for graduation after completion of HSC in Science?
  6. How to get admission in ICWAI after passing I.Com in first Division? What is ICWAI admission process in intermediate course?
  7. Eligibility criteria to get job in Tech Mahindra Ahmedabad?
  8. Am I eligible for Infosys? I have scored 72% in 10th, 58.8% in 12th
  9. How to take admission in BSc after completing 12th? I have taken a gap of 1 year
  10. Year Gap Between Graduation and Post Graduation affecting Placements -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get a job in IBM with 4 years study gap?
  12. When does the admission process and counseling starts for this years NATA admission? Which website should I visit for admission process?
  13. Am I eligible for getting job in MNC companies with 3 years gap between intermediate and B.Sc course?
  14. List of MNC's accepting academic gap of more than 2 years?
  15. If I have 1 year gap between 12th and B.Tech will I be eligible for campus placements?
  16. Will I get admission in good B-school if there is more than one year academic gap?
  17. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after 1 year gap?
  18. Procedure to get back admission in engineering after one year gap?
23rd December 2015, 06:39 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to take admission in DU with 1 year of gap after intermediate?

Simple procedure to take admission in Delhi University:

Step I: Apply for admission process when online applications are invited at official website of DU, http://www.du.ac.in.

Application forms are available offline as well as online from last week of May.

Step II: Once application process is over, Delhi University releases cut off list of percentage of marks required to get admission in various colleges. About 10 cut off lists are released one by one.

Depending upon your percentage you can take admission in that college in which you meet percentage criteria. There will be no issue of one year gap.
23rd December 2015, 11:11 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to take admission in DU with 1 year of gap after intermediate?

You can avail admission in Delhi university.

For admission to undergraduate courses in Delhi university, the candidate has to pass class 12 examination from a recognized board of education.

For admission to undergraduate courses gaps in education would not be considered in Delhi university.

Below I have attached the document which includes list if all available courses offered by Delhi university.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Delhi univeristy.pdf(1.04 MB, 2043 views)
23rd December 2015, 01:35 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Admission in DU is not as easy as you think, first of all the level of competition is quite high,i.e. even after scoring 90% you are not sure to be getting admission in DU.

However, Du doesn't basically prefer students with a year gap. still if you think that you have scored enough marks to be able to get admission in DU,then you should probably try, provided you should give a valid reason for your year gap.
23rd December 2015, 01:35 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Delhi university. The admission in UG courses starts in June and application form for admission will be available in June first week.

The admission is on the basis of 10+2 board aggregate in best four/three for some course.

The gap year is no disadvantage in getting admission in DU. For more information about admission procedure visit at http://www.du.ac.in
23rd December 2015, 07:40 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Yes, candidates having gap year are eligible to get admission in DU in undergraduate courses.

The admission procedure is same for gap year candidates as like freshers. No any deduction in aggregate or extra documents for gap year students.

So, you are eligible to apply for admission in DU. For more information about admission visit at www.du.ac.in. Application forms are available from last week of May.
23rd May 2016, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I have filled last year ragistration form but some mistakes done by me so can take admission this year and one more thing any kind percentage will be cut
4th March 2017, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Currently I'm doing b. Com from Sol. I want to take admission in regular collage on 12th basis
27th June 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

If there is a gap of two years then any documents will be admissible at the time of admission. Any such or such admission will happen and one more thing any kind percentage will be cut
30th June 2017, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

I want to ask that i have completed my 1st year in 2014 to 2015 so now i want to take admission in 2nd year so i am unable to understand how can i fill online form for B.A 2nd year?
22nd October 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any college of Delhi university after studying one year in any other university? Do I require any extra documents for one year gap? Will I get less preference as compared to freshers?
10th December 2017, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

After taking part in examination of 1st year in SOL. I hadn't applied for 2nd year. Now its been 1 year of gap. Now , how can apply for 2nd year.
28th November 2018, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

The official website of Delhi University states that "there is no upper age for enrolling in D.U." Can a candidate of 24 years of age, having 6 years GAP after 10 2 would be able to enroll in DU?
2nd May 2019, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BA from davv university and I want to take admission in DU in 1st year, what will be the process for doing this?
28th October 2019, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I have cleared my 1and 2 year in du but due to technical problem I couldn't clear the 3rd paper... Du is asking to take readmission, I'd there a problem if I take readmission from 1year again.. and it'll be a 4 year gap then... Please answer if I'll get admission again.
10th March 2020, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have cleared 1st year in 2017-18 can I take addmission in 2nd year
19th July 2020, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

I have passed HSC and have taken two years gap for Neet what all documents I have to submit during admission to fybsc CS ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?