22nd December 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Good engineering colleges after getting 723712 AIR in AIEEE?

I want to make my career in civil services but I am not able to choose right option of my graduation, I have got 84% in 12th board cbse in 2012 I wanted to do my graduation from b.tech but secured 723712 AIR rank in AIEEE and 59000 in sc category and I haven't filled the forms of bsc or law or anything in any college now can I get any good engineering college on basis of my board marks if not should I drop a year for b.tech graduation or what should I do? Please guide me I am very much confused and just hopeless?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the good engineering colleges in and outside Rajasthan?
  2. List of good private colleges affiliated through AIEEE after scoring 247878 AIR?
  3. List of good private colleges I can get with 70% marks in 12th and AIEEE score 53 and AIR 273600 with GEN category?
  4. How can I get admission in Computer Engineering Colleges by the score of AIEEE?
  5. Which are the good colleges in UP and Delhi in which I can get after scoring 735461 AIR and state rank of 106412 in AIEEE?
  6. Will I get admission into good engineering colleges in Hyderabad after scoring 8000 rank in AP in AIEEE and 64000 AIR?
  7. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  8. Which engineering colleges will I get in Haryana after scoring an AIR of 558356 in AIEEE, state rank of 24701, category rank of 5801?
  9. Can I get a good engineering college after scoring an AIR of 1 Lakh in AIEEE?
  10. List of good colleges that I can get after scoring 50747 AIR in AIEEE?
  11. What ranks in AIEEE can get seats in good government colleges and NIT?
  12. Which are the good ranked engineering colleges in India who offer good placements?
  13. Are outside quota students allowed for admission in B.Tech in Haryana Government Engineering Colleges through AIEEE?
  14. List of good engineering colleges in Delhi and Chandigarh for B.Tech? I have secured 805833 rank in AIEEE
  15. List of the suitable universities in Germany offering MS degree for civil engineers? I have 65% marks in my B.Tech
  16. Is IPU a good colleges? Which are the best colleges other then LPU?
  17. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which colleges can I get in Punjab after scoring AIEEE AIR of 44000 and category rank of 33450?
26th December 2015, 05:01 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Good engineering colleges after getting 723712 AIR in AIEEE?

SO, you have missed everything till now. Now, you can not get admission based on your marks, because season for admission is over. But, i can suggest you Engineering college in MP which can take your admission this time also, because same has happened with me and then i went to that college and get my self admitted there.
Name of college is

** PATEL COLLEGE OF SCIENCE ND TECHNOLOGY, BHOPAL, MP.
** FOR MORE CLARIFICATION I AM MENTIONING THE NAME OF THE PRINCIPAL ALONG
WITH HIS CONTACT NO.

PUSHP SINGH(Principal, PCST Bhopal)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?