22nd December 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

List courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Universities offering through GRE?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Tech in Electronics stream. I have experience of 3 years in IT industry in the field or domain of Software Testing. Now I wanted to peruse my MS in the same field. Please help me the list of courses for QA and testing with release under GRE for MS in Abroad. Also provide with the list of universities which consider GRE for MS program in Abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. List of courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Which universities consider GRE score?
  2. Courses available to study for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) 3rd year student in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities for admission?
  3. Universities offering chemistry course in abroad? How much to be scored in GRE to get these courses?
  4. How much score is needed in GRE to study in Abroad? Pattern of GRE?
  5. GRE exam pattern? Subjects to be studied? Options in the future?
  6. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad?
  7. Can I study MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad?
  8. Can I apply for GRE to pursue M.Tech in Abroad? Importance of GRE?
  9. What do I need to do to study abroad after B.E? What does MS and M.Tech mean? Are they different? How is GRE related? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much score in GRE enough for pursuing studies in abroad?
  11. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  12. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE? Eligibility to appear in GRE for B.Tech student?
  13. List of universities offering Ph.D course without GRE in US after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry?
  14. Selection procedure after qualifying GRE to study MS in Abroad?
  15. Whether TOFEL-GRE is necessary for pursuing higher education in abroad?
  16. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  17. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE?
  18. M.Tech from India is better or from Abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?