23rd December 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join Indian Police Service for ECE Diploma holder?

Dear Sir,
I have finished my Diploma in ECE this year with 88% marks. I want to join Indian Police Service. Can I eligible for joining Indian Police Service? Please tell me immediately.

29th December 2015, 08:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Indian Police Service for ECE Diploma holder?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Police Service after completion of your three years Diploma course. The minimum educational qualification required to appear in Indian Police Service examination is completion of Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university. Since, you have not completed Graduation course, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to join Indian Police Service, so, I suggest you to pursue B.E/B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course, so, that you are eligible to appear in Indian Police Service examination.
31st December 2015, 10:40 PM
monikasiri

To join in any job under UPSC(Union Public Service Commission)you should complete you degree,B.E or B.Tech.So,if you want to join in Indian Police Service you should complete your Engineering.To join in Engineering after diploma you should write the lateral entry entrance exam and score marks in it.Based on the marks,ranks are allotted and then counselling is conducted.The college from the list of colleges you choose in counselling is allotted.
4th October 2017, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Can i join in police academy or navy after completing my b.tech ece grouping affiliated college
Height 5.8
Weight 58
Chest 81
5 m expanding in breating
No sight... perfect eyes and heating
My number is 9573747679
Plz help me..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?