23rd December 2015, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?

Hello,
Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan as I have a Savings Bank Account in State Bank of India from the last 7 years? I want to study in Abroad so what conditions are there to get an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  2. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  3. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  4. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  5. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  7. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  8. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
  9. Can I apply for an Education Loan if opened Bank Account in State Bank of India about a month ago? -- [New]
  10. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  11. Can I apply for an Education Loan if opened Bank Account in State Bank of India about a month ago?
  12. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course?
  13. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB?
  14. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  15. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  17. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I have to open Student Account in Bank of India to apply for Education Loan if already have a Saving Account?
12th January 2016, 09:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?

There is no eligibility criteria for education loan concerning the tenure of the account which one has to hold in the concerned bank. Even a one day prior account will fetch a person loan as well as older accounts of many years. You need to comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan as laid down by the concerned bank in which you are applying. These depend on the loan amount which you are seeking. For example, for loan above 7.5 (4.5 for SBI) lakhs, bank will ask mortgage, for loan above 4.5 lakhs, bank will ask for third party guarantor, etc. Apart from this, you should have an admission call from a recognized and reputed institute which provides good exposure facilities and should complete all the formalities as per bank's orders.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?