23rd December 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a permanent computer teacher job in Government high school in Kolkata?

Sir/Mam,

I am saurav parui.i have done DOAP course and now i am working in ICT@school project from 30 th june,2014. Can i eligible to get a permanent computer teacher job in govt. high school in kolkata? Can someone please answer me on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get a job in high school after completion of computer science?
  2. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  3. How to get Computer Teacher job at High school level?
  4. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  5. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for teaching job in schools which are located in Uttar Pradesh?
  7. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  8. Am I eligible for Computer Teacher job in government or private schools?
  9. How to get permanent music teacher jobs in government school?
  10. How can I get job in government schools of Haryana as a Computer Teacher? In which field can I get Technical job?
  11. How to become Government Teacher in any High School being a Mathematics postgraduate?
  12. Can I apply for computer teacher job? I have scored 34% in high school and 40% in intermediate
  13. Eligibility to become computer teacher in kerala state syllabus
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to become permanent teacher in KV school?
  15. What is the procedure to get admission in M.Ed?
  16. What are the career opportunities available after doing BSc?
  17. What is the basic qualification to get appointed as a computer teacher in high school?
  18. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd December 2015, 03:45 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a permanent computer teacher job in Government high school in Kolkata?

In West Bengal Govt. aides schools Computer Teachers are not recruited through School Service Commission. They are recruited through The Webel Informatics Ltd(Govt of West Bengal undertaking). They have been assigned with the task of imparting IT labs in schools across all districts and educate the children about computer. You need to register with Webel Informatics by qualifying in the written test taken by them. If you are found to be eligible then they will place you in any Government school.
23rd December 2015, 04:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a permanent computer teacher job in Government high school in Kolkata?

For permanent teachers job on school you have to qualify TET after completion of B.Ed. If you have graduation qualification along with B.Ed in computer science field then try to qualify TET.

These days teachers for government school are recruited through eligibility tests which is conducted on state level for state government schools. For central government schools there is CTET.
14th July 2018, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I am 42 years female , i have completed mca from ignou and teaching computer subject since 16 years may i get government computer teacher job
13th November 2019, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am b.ed,ma and 6 month certificate course.am I eligible?
9th March 2020, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Am i elegible for contructual job for wb aided high school for computer teacher with qualification ba passed and 1 year computer diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?