23rd December 2015, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of BA in English?

I am a student in Kolkata my college name is BHAWANIPUR COLLEGE am pursuing BA IN ENGLISH LIT (GENERAL) and after my graduation i want to pursue MASTERS IN MASS COMMUNICATION as i will be completing my graduation next year,

please can u tell me the criteria and the eligibility?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  2. Am I eligible to do post graduation course in mass communication after completion of graduation in English honours?
  3. Is it possible for me to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.A Journalism and Mass communication?
  4. Am I eligible to study Master's in Mass Communication if pursuing PG Diploma course after completed B.A.(English)?
  5. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  6. Is it possible to do masters in Psychology after completion of graduation in mass communication?
  7. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  8. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  10. Eligibility for masters in mass communication after B.Tech?
  11. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  12. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  13. Am I eligible for NET Exam in Lectureship pursuing Masters in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  14. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  15. Eligibility for Ph.D in English after M.A. English Honors and PG diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  16. What is the fees for 3 years bachelor and masters course in mass communication
  17. What are the range of courses under mass communication?
  18. Am I eligible to give entrance exam of BHU for masters in mass communication if I am doing graduation from Sridhar University?
23rd December 2015, 05:42 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of BA in English?

Yes, you are eligible to do Masters in mass communication after completion of BA in English.

Eligibility :
  • Candidate must have passed graduation in any stream from any recognised university.
  • Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in graduation.
  • There is no age limit.
  • Course duration is 2 years.
23rd December 2015, 11:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of BA in English?

Yes, you are eligible to do Master's in Mass Communication course after completion of BA in English course. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing Master's in Mass Communication course is "Graduate Degree" in any discipline from a recognized university. So candidates who have completed their degree in any disciplines are eligible to do this Master's in Mass Communication course. As far as your qualification is concerned, you are certainly eligible to do Masters in Mass Communication Course. Here are the some of the colleges offer Mass Communication courses in India.

>> Asian College of Journalism, Chennai
http://www.asianmedia.org

>> Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication, Pune
http://simc.edu

>> Xavier Institute of Communication (XIC), Mumbai
http://www.xaviercomm.org

>> Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi
http://www.iimc.nic.in
21st September 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 43%in BA english honours. Can I be eligible for master in mass communication?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?