23rd December 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I'm studying diploma final year in mechanical engg I wanna become a marine engg so what can I do to get admission in marine what are the requirements to the course what I should face to get it and tell me about full information about marine engg after. Completing diploma in electrical.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. What is the procedure to pursue Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in M.E Marine Engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical egnineering?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for joining diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 10th CBSE?
  7. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  9. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  10. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  15. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  17. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  18. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
24th December 2015, 10:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

To get admission in Marine Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, you must have to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years Marine Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?