23rd December 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Robotics engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

I am studying 1st sem diploma mechanical engineering and i would like to join robotics after diploma so can i join it.? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? Awaiting to get the answer from you all soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.E. in Robotics Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  6. Can I join Robotics after mechanical engineering diploma?
  7. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How can I go for robotics engineering? I've completed my diploma in Mechanical
  9. How to join Robotics course after completion of my degree in computer engineering?
  10. Percentage required to join any college after studying diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  12. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  13. Which entrance exam is necessary for a son studying in 10th to do career in robotics in mechanical
  14. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to join B.E Mechanical in government college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I join RAW after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
24th December 2015, 09:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Robotics engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying 1st sem diploma mechanical engineering and i would like to join robotics after diploma so can i join it.? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? Awaiting to get the answer from you all soon.

Thank you!
After completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering, you can do B.E/B.Tech in Robotics.

Those candidates who have completed diploma course in ECE/ IT/ CSE/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.E/B.Tech in Robotics.

Your age should be above 18 years.
24th December 2015, 11:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Robotics engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Robotic Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Electrical Engineering. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma course are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years Engineering course. To get admission in Engineering course, you must have to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years Robotic Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?