23rd December 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the value of Graduation certificate from IGNOU for government jobs?

Sir, kindly let me know about the value of graduation certificate from IGNOU for the government jobs? Thanks a lot.

23rd December 2015, 10:47 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the value of Graduation certificate from IGNOU for government jobs?

IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi national open university.

The certificates offered by IGNOU are valid and recognized by AICTE and the university gained recognition from University grants commission (UGC).

As it is recognized and at par with the other universities, and the candidates who have obtained degree are eligible to apply for government jobs.

The official website is http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/profile/2
24th December 2015, 02:27 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the value of Graduation certificate from IGNOU for government jobs?

Value of graduation certificate from IGNOU has same value as that of certificate from any other recognised university. IGNOU is affiliated with UGC and AICTE. So, all the candidates who have passed graduation degree from IGNOU are eligible for government jobs.
24th December 2015, 03:08 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University and it is a recognised university by UGC which runs under the Central Government.

So, you are eligible to appear for government jobs examination after pursuing graduation degree from IGNOU.

For more information about http://www.ignou.ac.in.
24th December 2015, 06:17 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Any certificate of IGNOU ( Indira Gandhi National Open University ) is valid. So as for graduation degree.

So, if you are interested in pursuing graduation course in distance mode you can enroll yourself in IGNOU without any hesitation about value of certificate.

The candidates passed graduation from IGNOU are eligible to appear for different entrance examination and eligible to get jobs or chance for higher studies.

To get complete information about IGNOU visit at www.ignou.ac.in.
24th December 2015, 06:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

IGNOU degree is at par with any other degree from a recognized university for any government jobs. If there is a required of degree in any discipline from recognized university for a government job then surely IGNOU degree will be valid for it.

Hence, you can assured about your degree from IGNOU if you are aiming for a government job in India.
24th December 2015, 06:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, kindly let me know about the value of graduation certificate from IGNOU for the government jobs? Thanks a lot.
After completion of graduation degree, you can apply for government service exam because your degree is recognized by UGC.

I have attach a document where you can find out the UGC approval of IGNOU.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Final_list_for_website_2014-15.pdf(494.1 KB, 710 views)
25th December 2015, 01:56 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You need not worry about your degree from IGNOU, IGNOU is a certified board and allows you to opt for any government job, provided you should clear the examination. Therefore, go ahead with your preparation and do not worry about the IGNOU certification degree.
13th May 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the value of IGNOU graduation certificate for pvt banks job or other pvt companies???
12th July 2016, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA from other universities,after pursuing graduation from IGNOU?
3rd December 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Without taking permission of higher official i have completed ba in ignou so they refusd to enter my qualification in the service book what can i do now?
8th December 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the value of BA Graduation certificate from IGNOU for web developing jobs in IT Companies
19th December 2016, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the value of certificate course in Tourism studies, CTS?
29th December 2016, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have been a bca student from ignou what can i get a good job in america ,will it be any problem to get a job, i have two year experience in networking, is it demand in America or not please replay me soon i m waiting for replying with eager passion
thank's a lot
24th January 2017, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i from Indian army n I have done diploma course under DEME as regular mode in polytechnic collage.this diploma is valid in state govt service like uppcl,powergrid,ntpcl, and other .pl suggest me
2nd May 2017, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

After graduating from IGNOU am I eligible for getting admission in other university like state university , central university with regular classes for P.G. course
4th May 2017, 04:13 PM
aparnatiwari221

OF course IGNOU certificate is valuable in the Gov. Job exams.
In the government examination it does make a difference that which mode you have finished your degree, implies whether you have finished your degree customary or separate mode, you are qualified to apply.
21st August 2017, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I applied for the course of bachelor of tourism studies the question is the certificate is valid through other countries for apply jobs
12th November 2017, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

B.Tech civil engineering degree get from in 2007 valid to central/govt jobs i can apply. Please, answer my question and attached validate letter.
13th November 2017, 11:34 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National open University. IGNOU is a highly recognised university.
IGNOU runs by government of India. It has same value as the other universities of India.

You are eligible to apply for government as well as private jobs with the certificate from IGNOU university.
28th December 2017, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

I want to pursue b.ed course i want to know after getting the degree will i be able to apply in government schools or private school like delhi public school. Is the degree valid all over India in any school?
12th March 2018, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am thinking about to get admission in MBA in ignou sir is it valid or not like we have done MBA from other universities like where proper campus is there... Is it values if we done MBA from ignou
17th June 2019, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

After completion degree from ignou. Can I apply for PG courses from Regular Universities.
18th June 2019, 05:52 PM
sharmasheetal

It has the same values as other authorized and recognized university in India.
The certificates offered by IGNOU are valid .IGNOU is affiliated with UGC and AICTE so all the candidates have passed graduation degree from IGNOU are eligible for government jobs.
8th October 2019, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

What is the value of Ignou certificate and also tell me after Btech I need master degree so take master degree suitable from ignou for distance.
10th January 2020, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after completion of bscg from ignou
13th January 2020, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Are distance courses from IGNOU valuable for teaching in regular colleges?
5th March 2020, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Is this valid ignou certificate course for international jobs
10th July 2020, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the value of Graduation certificate from IGNOU for Private sector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?