24th December 2015, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) entrance? Which institutes in Chandigarh are best for it?

I want to be a Head Constable (Ministerial) in Delhi Police. I want to know how should i prepare for the relevant entrance test. And also tell me which institutes are best for the preparation in Chandigarh?

24th December 2015, 09:05 PM
ayush_1993

Default Re: How to prepare for the Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) entrance? Which institutes in Chandigarh are best for it?

For preparation of Entrance written test,you should study the following topics:
1. General awareness including current affair and general knowledge.
2. General English
3. Simple arithmetic and mental ability

The written examination is based on multiple choice questions.There are 100 questions in exam.

Best institutes for preparation of police constable entrance exam in Chandigarh are:

1. AIM ACEHEIVER
2. Delhi Career Group

these two institutes are best in Chandigarh.
2nd July 2018, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) entrance? Which institutes in Chandigarh are best for it?

If I get selected in Delhi police HC ministerial what would be the pay scale according to 7th pay commission and what exactly would be the work procedure and where would be the work Station? Would it be in ministries or police stations?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?