30th May 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?

hai ds s a btech student..
i ve completed my btech and wrote tancet and gate for doing masters in a reputed institute .but gate result was not that much good to apply masters.. so i wrote tancet but i dont ve hope of getting good marks..so plz can u tel me about the management quota seats in deemed universities, govt colleges and anna univ affiliated college...and their fee structure...
pls........

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of MS/CSE regular courses under Anna University affiliated colleges?
  2. What is the fee structure for Anna University? List of the affiliated colleges?
  3. What is the fee structure of MBA in Anna University and Anna University Affiliated Colleges?
  4. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  5. Am I eligible to join as a lecturer in Anna University colleges? I have completed MCA in deemed universities
  6. Is it possible to get government quota after scoring 80% in 12th and 155 cutoff marks? Should I go for private colleges? Fee structure for various universities?
  7. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in Anna University? List of the colleges in Chennai?
  8. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 33.162 in TANCET M.E computer science?
  9. Colleges under Delhi University providing Management Quota for B.A courses? Procedure and fee structure?
  10. List of top 15 engineerinng colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech/M.E in Electronics affiliated to Anna University with government fee?
  11. Fee structure for ME(CSE) under Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the colleges that are affiliated by Anna University? I wish to do MBA Airline and Airport management in Chennai
  13. What is the fee structure for management seats in private engineering colleges in Anna University -- [New]
  14. Fee structure for B.Tech ECE branch in Anna University and its affiliated colleges?
  15. Fee structure in private deemed and minority colleges? How government can help minority student to cover this fees?
  16. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?
  17. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  18. Where is the UP college situated in India?
5th November 2011, 08:55 PM
gkumar13000

Default Re: Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?

Yes there are management quota seats in deemed university and private colleges.they are basically paid seats with formal exams,U can go for
LOVELY PROFESSINAL UNIVERSITY
AMITY UNIVERSITY OR
SYMBIOSIS
there are plenty of good colleges in pune and bangalore.
5th November 2011, 11:10 PM
kapilbaj

Default Re: Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?

hello dear,
yeah deemed universities and anna univ have management seats according to the approach..
government colleges dnt have any management seats...
n fees structures are very reasonable in the goverment colleges as well as in anna univ....
but in deemend univ fees structures are quite high...
bst of luck
23rd November 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Im 31 n want to do ME at anna university completed BE at sathyabama university by part time. Am I eligible
28th November 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

iam studied in anna univesity.but i would like to joint in srm collegeis it possible or not.....plz help me
5th June 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

In which colleges can i get?i get 4.600 marks in mba tancet exam
7th March 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

hi...i am doing my b.tech...how much mark should i get in tancet to apply for m.tech in reputed inistitution around tamilnadu?????
11th April 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between anna universities affiliated colleges and deemed university
16th August 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Is writing TANCET mandatory for joining ME evn in the case of management quota?
17th June 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure in deemed university for MBBS in government quota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?