25th December 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope of studying Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering? Course structure of this course?

Sir,
Is there a scope in taking Instrumentation Engineering in Diploma? In Instrumentation Engineering what I have to study about? Can you tell me the course details?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture?
  3. Scope of Instrumentation Technology Diploma course?
  4. Can I do B.Sc after completion of Diploma in Instrumentation engineering?
  5. What is the process of joining NDA?
  6. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  7. What is the scope for Instrumentation Engineering?
  8. Can I do diploma in instrumentation through distance education? Which universities provide diploma in instrumentation in India?
  9. What should I do to study GATE or CAT? I am studying B.E electronics and instrumentation engineering
  10. Scope of studying Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  11. How to get admission for part time BSc Instrumentation after completing diploma in instrumentation engineering
  12. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering?
  13. What should I study after completing Diploma in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation?
  14. Which college offers Diploma in Instrumentation through distance education?
  15. What is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Names of the colleges of instrumentation Engineering for direct 2nd year? I have completed diploma in Instrumentation Engineering with 71% in final year diploma
  17. What is the scope of studying Diploma in Psychology?
  18. How to get admission for studying Instrumentation Diploma course for ITI holder who has 5 years of Industrial experience?

7th January 2016, 07:29 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Is there any scope of studying Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering? Course structure of this course?

Yes, you have very good scope in Instrumentation and Control Department in your Diploma.
Instrumentation and Control Engineering is one of the best course in the field of Engineering. They offer wide variety of knowledge and this course offers this.
This course offers good opportunities as a job as well as in higher studies. It actually depends on you that if you wanted to go for job or you wanted to pursue Higher studies.
You can write GATE and try to get good marks in that. You may try for PSU's and IIT's with the marks obtained.
Join any technical courses like Embedded, Automation(PLC, DCS), InTools Software. These are some additional course that may fetch you job in core industry.
If you are good programmer, then you can write AMCAT, Elitmus and try for some software companies also.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?