25th December 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

List of organizations offering Internship to MBA students with stipend in Chennai? Detailed information and duration of an Internship?

Sir,
I am a professor of MBA in a Private college at Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh. I would like to refer my final year MBA students for internship to enable them a working experience in the domain in which they are to be placed after their MBA. Hence, I would like to know internship programs floated by organisations in Chennai so that I can send my students for internship. Complete details as to internship stipend, yes/no, duration of internship may kindly be listed.
Thanking you,
Yours Faithfully,
G Rajasekhar,
Associate Professor, MBA Faculty

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  2. List internship programs floated by companies in Chennai? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible to get internship while doing my B.Tech IT along with Stipend?
  4. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT students?
  5. List of companies offering internship for MBA HR students?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in one month?
  7. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  8. List of the core companies in Chennai offering internship for students?
  9. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  10. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of companies in Chennai offering the internship program for MBA finance students?
  12. List of organizations which offer Internship related to HR for MBA candidate in India
  13. List of finance companies offering MBA internship in Chennai?
  14. Detailed information, duration and fee expenses to do Internship in BEL for M.Tech 2nd semester student?
  15. Internship project in Chennai for MCA students?
  16. List of companies offering Internship programme in Electronics/Communication with Stipend for M.Tech student?
  17. Detailed information about Internship in PSU for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) with stipend?
  18. Companies offering Project and Internship related to Finance for MBA candidate in Chennai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?