26th December 2015, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Which is best coaching for IES 2016 between Made Easy and IES Master?

Sir which is the best coaching for IES 2016 between made easy or IES master. And if i prepare for IES and if i am not succeed in IES than my preparation for IES will be useful for SSC JEN or not .And sir please send me last 5yr Cpwd Question papers . my email id is [email protected]

26th December 2015, 11:31 AM
asp sainath

Default Re: Which is best coaching for IES 2016 between Made Easy and IES Master?

ies made easy is a better option for ies as it is a decade old coaching centre and they will be training you in the best way that suits for you with a lot of mock tests
26th December 2015, 08:00 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is best coaching for IES 2016 between Made Easy and IES Master?

IES stands for Indian Engineering Services.

Best coaching between MADE EASY and IES Master.

Undoubtedly, MADE EASY is the best because of the best faculties and result oriented coaching course done at this institute with most updated test series.

Your preparation will be useful for all technical exams even if you do not succeed in this exam. You can get or download question paper of CPWD from its official website.
28th December 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my diploma this year from mechanical automobile and want to study further .please tell me about government college offering degree in automobile engineering through lateral entry . My email is [email protected]
5th February 2019, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

IES Master is undoubtedly the best option for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics branches in ESE and GATE. Their teaching style, study material, faculties, test series everything is better than any other coaching institute. You should try to go for their Demo class of Classroom program that they provide FREE for 2 days. Their phone number is 8010009955 and email ID is [email protected] Also website www.iesmaster.org
4th June 2019, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Which is best study material for ese and gate- Ace academy material or IES Masters.
Please anyone suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?