30th May 2011, 10:21 PM
isha amoli

Is the BSc Astrophysics course is available in PEC Chandigarh? What is the selection procedure?

R/mam/Sir,

I am +2 non-medical student and want to be join BSc Astrophysics course in PEC/Chandigarh. please tell me whether this degree course is available in PEC/Chandigarh & what is the selection/admission procedure. please mail me. with regards....

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission procedure for M.Tech in PEC, Chandigarh?
  2. Procedure to get admission in PEC Chandigarh? What is the counseling date?
  3. Procedure to get admitted in 2nd year in PEC Chandigarh?
  4. How can I get information regarding PEC placements?
  5. What is the procedure to take admission in 2nd year B.Tech civil engineering in PEC chandigarh after diploma in CE
  6. Is there any entrance exam for admission in PEC Chandigarh?
  7. Percentage required to get the admission form of B.Tech 2nd year in PEC Chandigarh after diploma in ECE? Procedure for admission admission?
  8. Best colleges in which I can get with 218 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in PEC? Will I get Mechanical in PEC? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  10. Job opportunities in BSc Astrophysics? Which are the best colleges for BSc Astrophysics in Chennai?
  11. Information about BSc Astrophysics? Details about the colleges for BSc Astrophysics in correspondence course in Chennai city?
  12. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  13. Marks required to get admission in PEC Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission on the basis of RPET in PEC, Chandigarh
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Masters in Astrophysics? -- [New]
  16. Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh for M.Tech course with CSE stream? I have secured 91.3 percentile in GATE and belong to general category
  17. Will I get a seat in PEC chandigarh? My percentage in Karnataka board is 93
  18. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
6th April 2013, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the BSc Astrophysics course is available in PEC Chandigarh? What is the selection procedure?

I got 69./. marks in 10 2 can i take admission in astrophysics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?