28th December 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and entrance exams to join Military on Higher Secondary basis?

Hello Everyone,
I am studying in 11th standard with Science faculty and after passing my Higher Secondary course examination from Gujarat, I wish to join Military and as such I wish to know what is the procedure and what are the entrance examinations to be passed to join Military after passing Higher Secondary course examination?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in a Military School after completing 10th CBSE?
  2. List of coaching classes for preparation of Pre-Medical entrance exam for Higher Secondary student?
  3. What can i do after 12th standard to become a successful dentist?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Private Teacher Training classes after completing Higher Secondary?
  5. Details about the management seats in Gulbarga Medical College?
  6. How may I join Indian Army after completion of my 12th? What's the procedure for the same?
  7. How may I join Indian Army after completion of my 12th? What's the procedure for the same?
  8. Can community be changed from BC to SC in Higher Secondary?
  9. How to become a Y group soldier after graduating in commerce? How can I become an officer?
  10. Which are the various entrance exams to be answered to join Military after B.Tech CSE?
  11. Syllabus of GSC and the date of next exam? What does direct selection mean?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy without any entrance exam and without studying Physics in Higher Secondary?
  13. Eligibility for IT field after scoring 54% marks in Higher secondary?
  14. How may I join Indian Army after completing 12th std from commerce stream? What's the applying procedure?
  15. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Book Keeping & Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Eligibility criteria for LLB Entrance? Whether NIOS students are eligible for LLB Entrance or not?
  17. How to join B.Tech Nanochemistry after completing higher secondary course?
  18. Eligibility for post of B.Ed. college Computer teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
10th January 2016, 07:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and entrance exams to join Military on Higher Secondary basis?

To join in Military after completion of your Higher Secondary course, you must have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. Eligibility criteria required to appear in UPSC NDA examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board.

3. You must be in between 16 1/2 to 19 1/2 years old.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate.

5. You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.
12th January 2016, 07:51 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Procedure and entrance exams to join Military on Higher Secondary basis?

You want to become a military man. It is very nice. But firstly you have to complete intermediate. After this you need to qualify NDA examination and is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy.

Eligibility criteria :-

Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

Candidate age must be under 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

Candidates must have passed their intermediate with at least 60% aggregate (general category).

Candidate should be unmarried.

Male candidates are eligible only.

Selection procedure:-

Written test
Physical test
Medical test
Interview
13th January 2016, 12:03 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

To join Indian Military after 12th, the best way to do it so by through NDA examination.
NDA stands for National Defence Academy.
It is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year in month of April and September.
The candidates qualified in written examination will have appear and qualify SSB interview of 5 days to confirm their selection.

Eligibility to appear in NDA examination are
-Candidate must be citizen of India
-Candidate must have passed 12th boards examination with more than 60% marks from a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry , Mathematics and English.
-Candidate must be of age 16.5 to 19 years of age.

Also, candidate can join Technical department through Technical Entry Scheme.
In this, candidate will have only to qualify in the 5 days interview to get selected.
Candidate having more than 70% marks in 12th boards examination with Physics and Mathematics can apply for it but generally the candidates having marks more than 86% are called for interview.
1st February 2016, 12:28 AM
anuradha1985

You can join Military through NDA which stands for National defense academy

Eligibility for NDA :-
1).Candidate should be Indian.
2).Candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry , Mathematics.
3).Candidate must be of age 16.5 to 19 years of age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?