30th May 2011, 11:59 PM
lalit kumar ojha

Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?

i am puzzled about that what is the difference between electronics and communication engineering (ECE) and electronics and telecommunication engineering and electrical and electronics engineering(EEE). Please clarify it as soon as possible to taking decision of my ward in early entrance in engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? What is the scope of CSE now and after 4 years?
  2. Any difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  3. Difference between electronics, electrical and electronics and telecommunication?
  4. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Electronics) for Electronics and Communication student? -- [New]
  5. What should I do after completing diploma in ECE?
  6. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  7. Syllabus for STA B post (1090) for Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Telecommunication?
  8. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and electronics Control Engineering? What are the job prospects?
  9. How to get placed in a core companies?
  10. Which is the best Post graduate degree after B.Tech in ECE for government job?
  11. Can you inform me abut the syllabus of Probationary Engineer exam?
  12. Difference between B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) and B.Sc(Electronics)? Should I study B.Sc(Electronics) if didn't applied for any entrance exam?
  13. How to be a part of CBI after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  14. ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics
  15. What is the difference between electronics telecommunication and instrumentation engineering?
  16. How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering?
  17. Which option should I select in educational qualification section of RRB JE application form if I have done diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  18. What courses can I do after passing 10th?
12th June 2011, 03:18 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?

all are same like information technology,information science,computer science
so see the college not stream!!!
because in the end university/college matter not stream ..
good luck
23rd June 2011, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?

Which branch will have more preference in isro
25th June 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i got 63% marks in 10th class, 53.4% in 12th class and 72% in b-tech, can i get placement in TCS? Pls rpl
25th June 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i got 63.4% marks in 10th and 53.4% marks in 12th class i do b-tech in ECE , can i get placement in any company? Pls rpl
4th July 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

i am interested in space engineering and research..so which branch would be better to take in the engineering courses and how about its scope in the future?? please guide me!!
5th July 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

what is difference between electronics and communication engineering (ECE) and electrical & electronics engineering (EEE) ( both are undergrduate courses)
9th July 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Difference between electronics and telecommunication and electronics and communication?
9th July 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

eee or ece ? which s the best course ? and tel me about job oppurtinities ?
10th July 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

which engineering is better for girls
19th July 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

At what are all the industries i can apply after completing BE ECE ? Pls guide me.
26th July 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Tell me the brief difference between electronics & communication engg and electronics & telecommunication engg
11th August 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

the brief difference between electronics & communication engg and electronics & telecommunication engg
12th August 2011, 06:46 AM
Unregistered

Wat are the job oppurtunities for diploma EEE students and be students,wat wil be the starting payment? pls rply
13th August 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;878435]what is difference between electronics and communication engineering (ECE)
8th September 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

how can i do prepration for public sector exam?
20th September 2011, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

what all positions are available for a fresher in ece sector job?
21st September 2011, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

iam final year student for ece diploma course. next will i study which course in bright feature and comfortable salary please guide me.
6th November 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a student of b.tech 2nd year,i want further study in us,please tell me about this
17th November 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

what is diffrence betwen the electronics and electrical
4th January 2012, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

hi,i m a ece student and i want to knw that after cmpltng my b.tech course...hw will i become a automobile desiner..??plz ans me..
18th March 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

difference between electronics & comm". and IT field...?
30th March 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am interested in space engineering and research..so which branch would be better to take in the engineering courses and how about its scope in the future?? please guide me!!
You can choose any branch. no problem.
10th April 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

how can i join indian airforce after b tech in ece
7th October 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in electronics but now i am trying for information technology in engineering does it effect my career or what
12th March 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Both Electronics and Communication and Telecommunication Engineering are pretty much the same. You learn the same topics under both the courses. I did my Telecommunication engineering from RVCE, Bangalore and am now working in Accenture. So if you get a TC seat in a better college, go for it!!
23rd May 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i hv got 79.75% in 12th class ISC2013 and scored 30 marks in JEE Main 2013,which B.tech coures and college is better for me?i hv got 62% in PCM and scored 95 marks in Computer Science in 12th class.plz suggest me and help me out as soon as possible....
16th June 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

is ece branch is right according to placements? how can i got job in isro by this branch or i have to change it?
19th June 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i can get job in isro after completing my telecommunication engineering
2nd July 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

difference between ECE and ETE
4th August 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

difference between ece and ete?
25th March 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?

Of course, you'll get job @ TCS.. All you need is just 4 or more years exp in any other companies.. Thats all you need..
1st July 2014, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

My daughter got seat in tele comunication in bmsit bangalore.shall we wait for electronics and comunication in some other colleges like reva, acharya,nitte,sjbit,ambedkar.... which is better? Please suggest me immediately.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?