30th May 2011, 11:01 PM
punithp18

What can I do after diploma? Can I do AMIE? Where can I get the diploma CET E&C question papers?

hello sir,
what i can do after diploma?
whats about the AMIE?
where i can download diploma cet e&c question paper?

9th October 2011, 11:21 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: What can I do after diploma? Can I do AMIE? Where can I get the diploma CET E&C question papers?

After diploma, you can join any engineering colleges and you can complete your engineering degree in your branch that you have at the time of diploma.

for that you will have to write CET/STATE LATERAL ENTRY engineering exams.

after passing the lateral entry exam, you can start your degree.
16th December 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do after diploma? Can I do AMIE? Where can I get the diploma CET E&C question papers?

I want electrical & electronics cet quetion papers
28th January 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Where to download the CET application form
29th January 2012, 09:07 PM
adlsm

you can join any engineering colleges and you can complete your engineering degree in your branch that you have at the time of diploma.

for that you will have to write CET/STATE LATERAL ENTRY engineering exams.

all the best
29th January 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

can i do automobile engineering while doing AMIE?
30th January 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i got 1 subject back in 5 th sem diploma, can apply the CET for BE?
15th March 2012, 11:04 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you can complete your engineering degree in your branch that you have at the time of diploma.for that you will have to write CET/STATE LATERAL ENTRY engineering exams.
after passing the lateral entry exam, you can start your degree.
goo dluck
30th May 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I have passed Diploma in Electrical & Electronics. Now I want to do Engineering in E&E Branch externally. May I done it through Ignou University or AMIE? By this can I get Government jobs? Is it equal to regular Engineering?
3rd June 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

can i do direct MBA after diploma
29th April 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

I want preveious E&C cet question papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?