29th December 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have completed my bsc with 75% n m in msc chemistry final nw with 79% n want to do phd with chemistry , how can i get admission to a phd program n pls also tell the institutes. Can someone please provide me the answer on this?

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  2. Procedure to do PhD after M.Sc Chemistry?
  3. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  5. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  6. How can I pursue Ph.D in Chemistry through GATE?
  7. PhD in Chemistry Colleges or Universities with affordable fee structures
  8. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  9. Steps after clearing NET JRF for PhD entrance?
  10. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry?
  12. What should I do now to do Ph.D in USA after completion of post graduation course in Chemistry majors with 52% marks?
  13. Colleges offering PhD in Chemistry through distance course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to Ph.D in Organic Chemistry?
  15. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  16. How can I study PhD in Chemistry in USA if secured 52% in M.Sc?
  17. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in abroad after completion of M.Sc coure?
  18. Is there M.Sc-PhD(Chemistry) dual degree at IIT Chennai? What should I do to get in there?
30th December 2015, 06:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?

You have to apply when the concerned university in which you want admission releases the admission notification for PH.D programme. You have to apply on a prescribed format and send the application with relevant documents related to your qualification to the designated address.

Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam and personal interview. Those who have qualified NET/SET/GATE/JRF will be exempted from entrance exam stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?