29th December 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in forensic sciences?

I have done M.Sc. biotechnology? can I do Phd in forensic sciences...please tell me right criteria being opted...? What is the minimum criteria followed for doing the course? Can you please hel pme wit hthe information no the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD in Forensic Science for M.Sc(Nursing) candidate? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  2. Which institute in India should I prefer for PhD in Criminal Psychology?
  3. How to build my career in forensic science after pursuing B.E in Biotechnology
  4. Best universities or colleges offering m.sc in forensic sciences? What is the eligibilty criteria for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Sc forensic sciences?
  6. What's the admission criteria for M.Sc (Forensic) in school of Forensic Sciences?
  7. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  8. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of Ph.D(Pharmaceutical Sciences) entrance exam conducted by Kerala University?
  9. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences?
  10. Universities in UK or USA offering Ph.D program?
  11. Courses available to study for 11th candidate who has Physics, Chemistry and Physical Education as main subjects?
  12. Colleges where I can do MSc in forensic sciences?
  13. PhD in Forensic science is possible after M.Sc in Molecular Biology?
  14. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  15. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Forensic Science Course after 12th? What is its date?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria to enter in Forensic Science Field
  18. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
1st January 2016, 07:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in forensic sciences?

For PH.D in forensic sciences you need a masters degree in the same subjects or its closely related subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Admission will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university. If you have qualified NET/SET/JRF/GATE them you will be exempted from entrance exam.
3rd January 2016, 12:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in forensic sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done M.Sc. biotechnology? can I do Phd in forensic sciences...please tell me right criteria being opted...? What is the minimum criteria followed for doing the course? Can you please hel pme wit hthe information no the same? Thanks!
You have completed M.Sc in Biotechnology so you are eligible for Ph.D course in forensic sciences.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?