29th December 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?

Hello Everyone,

As I am a second year B.Tech Engineering student of 3rd semester of branch Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering, I have vacation after semester 3rd that is for one month. I want to utilize that particular time to gain practical knowledge which I will get from doing Internship. I want to know how should I apply for Internship recruitment? What is the procedure for applying Internship? I want to know as soon as possible in detail.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure to apply for vacation based internship?
  3. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  4. Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
  6. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Bangalore for M.Tech(Power Electronics) 3rd semester student?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in any IT company for CSE 3rd semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  10. Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 5th semester student in Bangalore?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro being a B.E.(IT) 7th semester student?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. How can I do internship for 15 days in Pune if I am doing B.E Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
29th December 2015, 05:37 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?

To get practical knowledge especially for the students of Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering, i will personally suggest to go for some workshops organized by IITs as well as NITs.

Doing internship is not worth till 2nd year. After completion of 2nd year you can go for the internship.
You can apply for the workshop in these company:

1. Technogenious solution.
2. Kyrion Security.
3. Embedded system Institute.
30th October 2019, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?

I need to know more about the internship program and intake ,exam syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?