29th December 2015, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for taking up internship programs in summer while doing 3rd year B.Tech course?

I am studying 3rd year B.Tech. I want to join internship programs in this summer. How to do join such programs? Can someone please provide me the answer on this? I wanted to do the summer internship soon as possible in the summer.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  2. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  3. Where can I do internships while doing B.Tech 3rd year in IT during summer?
  4. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students
  5. Summer Training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  6. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  7. What is the complete procedure which need to be followed for applying summer internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  8. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  9. Summer Internship in HCL for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  10. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  11. summer internship in kolkata for btech 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  13. Summer Internship in any Wind Mill company for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  14. Am I eligible to do internship in BHEL if I am doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  15. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  16. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  17. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 2 months summer internship in TCS?
29th December 2015, 04:43 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: What should I do for taking up internship programs in summer while doing 3rd year B.Tech course?

To join internship program you need to do some formalities with your document before going to apply for the internship.

You need to prepare Internship document and then you have to get your document attested by the college director or the Training officer. And then after you need to prepare one NOC Certificate in favor of the organization and then attach the latest resume to your whole document, and forward it to the concerned authority for submission.
29th December 2015, 11:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for taking up internship programs in summer while doing 3rd year B.Tech course?

Follow the below steps.

1. Make sure you have some certification under your belt.
2. Upload your profile in the leading internship portals like letsintern, internshala, twenty19, etc. to get regular updates of various internship opportunities.
3. Start applying in whatever interests you.
4. Try to use your contacts to get referral from employees working in various companies.
5. Contact companies in the field of your interest via email to know their application procedure and apply accordingly.
6. Attend internship drives happening in your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?