29th December 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

List of companies to apply for internship after completion of 3rd year engineering course?

I am 3rd year engineering student in electronics & telecommunication in College of Engineering,Pune,i'm searching for internship. can i get the list of companies where i can apply for.And please also let me know the prerequisite and procedure to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  2. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  3. Can I apply for Internship if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year? List of companies which offer Internship in Udaipur?
  4. List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune? Eligibility to apply?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to join?
  6. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  7. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in ECE core companies? List of companies to apply for internship?
  9. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi NCR
  10. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  11. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. List of companies in India which provides internship for 3rd year engineering students?
  14. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Coimbatore?
  15. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  17. Companies where I can apply for internship while in B.Tech EC 3rd year engineering?
  18. How to do internship in companies for B.Tech in ECE?
29th December 2015, 02:07 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: List of companies to apply for internship after completion of 3rd year engineering course?

There are various companies that provide internship for the student of electronics & telecommunication in various domain. Even this is the right time for you to go with these companies as you are in the Pre-Final year and you are eligible for the internship.

So, below mentioned is the name of few companies you can try:

1. Aetos Network, Bangalore
2. Technogenious Solution, Mumbai
3. TopGun technology, Bangalore.
4. Apex Institute, Bhopal.
29th December 2015, 11:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies to apply for internship after completion of 3rd year engineering course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 3rd year engineering student in electronics & telecommunication in College of Engineering,Pune,i'm searching for internship. can i get the list of companies where i can apply for.And please also let me know the prerequisite and procedure to apply?
List of the companies for internship for B.E in ECE student:-

1. Xoriant Solutions Private Limited, 4th Floor, Winchester Building, Hiranandani Business Park, High St, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 3051 1000

2. Syntel India Ltd, Unit No. 69, Sdf 3, Seepz, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 4047 0100

3. Rolta India Pvt Ltd, Rolta Tower A, Rolta Technology Park, MIDC, Andheri (East)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2832 6666

4. Silicon Interfaces, 606, Nirman Kendra, Dr E Moses Road, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai - 400011
Phone: 022 2491 3024
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?