29th December 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

What all courses I can do after completion of M.Com course to get a government job?

What all courses I can do after completion of M.Com course to get a government job? Can someone please provide me the information on this? I really wanted to understand the courses and do them to get the job. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What all courses I can do after completion of M.Com course to get a government job? -- [New]
  2. What courses to do after completion of M.Com in Business and Administration? Job Opportunities for those courses?
  3. What should i do to get a government job after completion of BAMS course?
  4. What course I should do for getting the government job after completion of MA and B.Ed?
  5. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  7. What should I study further to get job in Government sector after completion of BBA course?
  8. Is it possible for me to get a Government job after completion of B.E ECE course?
  9. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  10. How to get government job or other jobs after completion of BSc comp.science?
  11. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of MBA course?
  12. Diploma in computer science being a very poor student?
  13. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  14. Fee for M.Com (Computers) and M.Com general courses at Osmania University?
  15. Is there any job oriented courses available for girls after completion of their matriculation?
  16. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  17. Procedure to do M.Com after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
30th December 2015, 05:09 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all courses I can do after completion of M.Com course to get a government job?

There is no need to do any more course to get a government jobs as to get most of government jobs other than core jobs you need simple graduation degree.

So, after pursuing M.Com you are eligible to appear for most of government jobs examination, so you need to qualify in examination for final recruitment.

Some of best options to get government jobs are :-

* IBPS to get banking jobs.

* SSC CGL examination for recruitment as CID, Income tax etc...

* Railway for recruitment in Railway jobs.

The eligibility to appear for all the examination is graduation in any discipline from a recongised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?