29th December 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

How to become Pathologist after M.Sc in Microbiology? Qualification and procedure to open a pathology lab?

Hello, currently I am doing my Msc part 1 in microbiology and I am keenly interested in pathology lab work. I wanted to know whether I am eligible for opening my own path lab , after completing my msc, post graduation in microbiology, if yes, how and what are the criteria? And if no then what shall be the qualification to open a pathology lab and how can I pursue it. Please reply soon to my query my email address is
[email protected] Thanks.

Related Questions:
30th December 2015, 05:09 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: How to become Pathologist after M.Sc in Microbiology? Qualification and procedure to open a pathology lab?

No, you are not eligible to open your own pathology lab in India. SInce, you have not completed your Msc microbiology and you are trying to open the lab. First of all yo uhave to complete your Msc microbiology with good grade then you have to practice under professional, when you will be experience enough then you have to apply for the lab to the government and if you fiud eligible that tiem then, you will get permission.
11th April 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become Pathologist after M.Sc in Microbiology? Qualification and procedure to open a pathology lab?

I am msc.microbiologist and have 1 year experience about pathology lab now what are the criteria to open ma own lab and where can i apply for my own lab
29th June 2017, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I have finished my M.sc in microbiology & now i want to open my own path lab?? How can i do this and what are the criteria and procedure? Plz tell me
23rd March 2018, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

My MSc microbiology is complete, can I open my own pathology? If no then what can I do for open the own pathology please suggest me.
5th December 2018, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Hello, currently I am doing my Msc last semester in microbiology and I am keenly interested in pathology lab work. I wanted to know whether I am eligible for opening my own path lab , after completing my msc, post graduation in microbiology, if yes, how and what are the criteria? And if no then what shall be the qualification to open a pathology lab and how can I pursue it. Please reply soon to my query my email address is
[email protected]
Thanks.
10th September 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed msc. biochemistry how can i be a registered pathologist to be authorized signature my email address is [email protected] please suggest me thanking you
18th September 2020, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I have done msc in microbiology can I open my own pathology lab I m from Pakistan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?