30th December 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get a software job after B.Com?

How to get a software job after completing my 2(computer) with 90.6% and my graduation(b.com with computer application) with 85%? I am also trained in visual basic ,tally and ms office? What is the procedure followed to get a software job after B.Com?

30th December 2015, 05:24 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get a software job after B.Com?

At first, list down all the companies where you wish to pursue your career. Then send your Resume to the listed companies through mail or by hand. As there are many websites making a medium for candidates to enter the interested companies. It is advisable to appear for AMCAT, COCUBES and e-litmus exams which are genuine and offers you the placement into different companies based on your performance.

To register for AMCAT go to https://www.myamcat.com/

To register for cocubes go to https://www.cocubes.com/

To register for e-litmus go to https://www.elitmus.com/
31st December 2015, 11:23 AM
syntel_india
Member+

It seems that you have good experience in the computer field and you will really excel if you get into this field.
As, you have done basic and important course in the computer.

So, criteria is simple, you need to apply for the campus drive which are organized in different colleges. And based on the campus eligibility criteria as well as qalification you need to apply as it is.

I will suggest you to apply for the Wipro as well as Infosys.
Your channces of getting placed in these companies are too high based on your qalification.
31st December 2015, 11:59 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

You are in b.com so you have a good chance to apply for jobs in software filed. And many cases it will be MNC'S alo . If you want to get software job in MNC's you need to fulfills the eligibility criteria for specific MNC's.

>> Normal Basic compeuter knowledge

>> Programming languages

>> C

>> C++

>> JAVA

>> DATA STRUCTURES.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?