30th December 2015, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission in abroad after completion of 412 GATE score?

Sir/Mam,

My gate score is 412,percentile 92.5 and air 8012....can i take admission in abroad??what is the procedure for apply? Can someone give me the complete information on this soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer on this soon as possible.

30th December 2015, 10:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in abroad after completion of 412 GATE score?

Yes, you can take admission in foreign institutes but you cannot take admission on the basis of GATE in foreign institutes. You can take admission in the institutes in India but not in abroad. You need to appear in GRE and IELTS/TOEFL to apply in foreign institutes. Most of the institutes consider IELTS score and do not take into account GRE score. However, for the top institutes especially in USA, you need to appear in GRE. You need to apply online as per the scores in the entrance exams. Once shortlisted, you will be invited for interview round. Once you clear interview round, you will be given admission call letter; post which you need to confirm the admission and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?