31st December 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

B.Ed correspondence in Economics after 63% in B.A and 48.8% in M.A?

Can I do correspondence B.Ed in economics if I get 63 percent marks in BA 6 units economics and 48.8 percent marks in MA economics.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering MA Economics correspondence? Is it possible to do MA economics in 1 year instead of 2 years?
  2. Possibility to study correspondence B.Ed in Economics if secured 63% in B.A. and 48.8% in M.A.?
  3. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  4. What is the syllabus for doing masters in economic through correspondence mode?
  5. Can I do M.Phil in economics through correspondence?
  6. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Correspondence universities offering PhD course to a candidate who has secured 55% in M.A.(Economics)?
  8. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A with subjects like Hindi, Economics and Political Science? What is the eligibility and fee structure for the same through correspondence?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Economics if secured 63% in B.A. and 48.8% in M.A.?
  10. How to pursue M.Phil through correspondence after doing M.A in Economics?
  11. Am I eligible to study correspondence Master's Degree in Economics if secured 45% in B.Sc(Physics)? Detailed information and scope of Master's Degree in Economics?
  12. How may i join correspondence course in M.Phil after completion of M.A. in economics?
  13. Last date to get admission for MA in Economics in Correspondence? How much is the fee structure for this course?
  14. Am i eligible for MA in Economics(Correspondence) after B.Com for better options in teaching? Which universities in Punjab provide correspondence options?
  15. How can I register for B.A Economics?
  16. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  17. How to join B.Ed course through correspondence?
  18. Is it possible to study correspondence Post Graduation in Economics in Symbiosis college for a graduate of Delhi University? -- [New]
3rd January 2016, 09:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Ed correspondence in Economics after 63% in B.A and 48.8% in M.A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do correspondence B.Ed in economics if I get 63 percent marks in BA 6 units economics and 48.8 percent marks in MA economics.
Your graduation marks is above 50% so you are eligible for B.Ed course in correspondence.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

Best books for B.Ed entrance exam:-

Complete Success Package for Guru Gobind Singh B.Ed Entrance Exam
by
Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant (2011)

Maharashtra B.Ed Exam Guide
by
RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
4th January 2016, 12:07 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, you can do B.Ed in correspondence in Economics after M.A in Economics. In Annamalai University the eligibility to study the B.Ed in Economics through distance education is a M.A in Economics. Admission will be done after a written entrance examination. The duration of the course is 2 years. The fee will be around Rs 55,000 per year. You can check the details in the link given below http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/dde...bed&course=001

You can also study the course in,

Madurai Kamaraj University - www.mkuniversity.org/
IGNOU - http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...es/detail/90/2
4th January 2016, 07:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for admission in B.Ed surely but for correspondence B.Ed you need teaching experience of at least 2 years. If you don't have experience then you have to apply for regular B.Ed admission.

IGNOU and other open universities offer B.Ed admission and every graduate with 50% marks can apply for admission provided he/she fulfills other criteria.
15th January 2016, 11:31 PM
Gobinda Sen

Quote:
Yes,you can apply for B.Ed course.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed :

Candidate must have passed graduation with 50% marks or Post graduation with 50% marks from any recognized university.

You have 50% marks in your Graduation.

So,easily you can apply for B.Ed Course.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?