31st December 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?

Is there any entrance exam for Bsc agriculture? What is the procedure for admission for Bsc agriculture? Who can apply for it? & where the forms are available for Bsc agriculture?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility criteria to study BSc in Agriculture in Indian Colleges? How to get admission?
  3. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  4. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  5. Procedure to take admission in BSc Agriculture?
  6. Is there any entrance exam for BSc in Agriculture and B.Tech in Agriculture? How can I apply? Last date for application?
  7. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  8. Procedure to get admission in BSc Agriculture(Hons) in Khals College Amritsar?
  9. How to be a part of ISRO after doing BSc Physics? What is the procedure? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  10. What is the admission procedure, fee structure in BSc Degree in Agriculture University Palampur
  11. Procedure to take up admission in B.Sc Agriculture in GNDU?
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply in ICAR-JRF for M.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  13. Eligibility to take admission in RAU for B.Tech through BCECE for PCB candidate? Placement prospects of B.Sc Agriculture in Rajendra Agriculture University?
  14. What is the procedure to get admission after 12th for BSc Agriculture?
  15. Eligibility for B.Sc in Agriculture after getting 82% in PUC? -- [New]
  16. Can I do B.Sc course after completion of 12th class in Arts stream?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Plant Biotech? I have completed my BSc in Agriculture
  18. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
31st January 2016, 12:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any entrance exam for Bsc agriculture? What is the procedure for admission for Bsc agriculture? Who can apply for it? & where the forms are available for Bsc agriculture?
The student must have passed 10+2 in science stream with Chemistry, Physics and Biology subject from a recognized school or educational institute. You must complete 12th standard with minimum 55% marks. Admission test and personal interview will be conducted by the respective for select the right candidate. One can apply for B.Sc in Agriculture through online or offline. The application forms are available in the official website of the respective university.
24th June 2017, 05:55 PM
yamram

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?

Hi
If you want to pursue your career in B.sc Agriculture then you should have pass with 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 or Intermediate (with English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology or Forestry). Diploma in Agriculture after 10th or equivalent is also eligible for B.sc Agriculture.
It will be very good if you choose the good institution or university for doing B.sc agriculture like Lovely Professional University, Punjab Agriculture University which can offer good placements, good practical exposure and few others.
30th June 2017, 02:48 PM
yamram

Hi
The eligibility criteria for taking admission in B.Sc Agriculture is thatyou have to Pass with 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 (with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology or Forestry) OR 10+2 (Agriculture) OR 2 yrs Diploma in Agriculture after 10th .
There are very few institutes and universities which are offering B.sc Agriculture with good placements, scholarship schemes, good practical exposure also like Lovely Professional University, Panjab Agriculture University and few others.These universities also offer various skill development programs, professional enhancement training and outstanding exposure to its students.These universities provides extensive learning programs and exposure to the students.
8th May 2018, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

What is cet rank and percentage required to go for bsc agriculture and best colleges in Karnataka of bsc agriculture
10th May 2018, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join bcs agri medziphema without maths subject because i didn't took maths subject..
28th June 2019, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I have got 53 percentage in 12th and I want to get admission for Bsc Agriculture in odhisha but I haven't pass ouat
30th June 2019, 08:21 PM
sharmasheetal

BSc Agriculture Eligibility :-

Candidate who wish to pursue B.Sc Agriculture have to meet the criteria listed below:-

1. They should have completed 12th class with chemistry,biology and Physics as their main subjects.
2.The minimum marks required for admission would depends on the institute to institute.
3. The minimum age limit 18.
4.Another admission requirement is an entrance test , which is conducted by an institute .

Note:- The eligibility criteria vary university to university in terms of subject combinations and it also varies for the reserved categories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?