31st December 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Scope of automobile engineering in India or abroad? What are the subjects for opting automobile engineering?

Hello is there a good scope of automobile engineering in India or abroad what are the main subjects for it? Should I opt for diploma in automobile engineering after tenth? What are the main exams which can give me a good job in abroad or scholarships?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope to do PG Automobile Designing? Institutes offering the course in India and Abroad?
  2. Placements in automobile engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  4. What all subjects are covered in Diploma of Automobile Engineering 3 years course?
  5. What all subjects are taught in 3 years Diploma of Automobile engineering? Is it right to do Diploma after 10th CBSE? Scope of Automobile engineering?
  6. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering?
  7. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join?
  8. Should I pursue my degree course from India or abroad after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  9. List of universities which offer B.E.(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad to a Diploma student?
  10. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  11. Qualification needed to go Abroad for MS in Automobile engineering?
  12. What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering?
  13. Is there any entrance exam available for Automobile Engineering? Are there Automobile engineering colleges in India? Best way to complete Automobile engineering?
  14. Scope for Automobile Engineer in India and Abroad?
  15. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  16. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th class in these subjects of Automobile Engineering
  17. How can I study further in Abroad being a Diploma Holder in Automobile?
  18. Will there be any scope for Automobile Engineers in India? Which stream in Engineering has more scope among Mechanical, Automobile and ECE?
12th January 2016, 05:53 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: Scope of automobile engineering in India or abroad? What are the subjects for opting automobile engineering?

India is one of the Automobile Manufacturing hub so you do not have to worry about the job in Automobile Engineering. There is no particularly main subjects in Automobile in Engineering.
After 10th it is always better to go for Diploma since Engineering face lot of Unemployment in the current scenario in India. So you can diploma and get some experience in Industry, then you can do Engineering in part time or full time as the time permits.
17th June 2017, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of automobile engineering in India or abroad? What are the subjects for opting automobile engineering?

How percent need to join in government polytechnic to do automobile engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?