31st December 2015, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year at IIT for Diploma Electronics student?

Hi,
I am pursuing as a student of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering and I am interested to take admission in 2nd year of B.Tech in IIT. Am I eligible to take it after completing my Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student? Is there any entrance exam required?
  2. Can I study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma course? Course duration of B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student?
  3. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  5. Admission in 2nd year IIT after Diploma engineering?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission IIT 2nd year?
  7. Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?
  8. Diploma holders can get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at IIT?
  9. Admission in IIT-Bombay for Diploma in Industrial Electronics student?
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year at IIT after completing ECE Diploma?
  11. Is it possible to take admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course in IIT after completing diploma?
  12. Can diploma pass out student get admission in IIT directly in second year?
  13. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. Am I eligible to take admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at IIT?
  16. How to get admission in IIT after passing diploma?
  17. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  18. Can I get admission in IIT college for B.Tech 2nd year after completing my diploma in computer engineering
7th January 2016, 02:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year at IIT for Diploma Electronics student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am pursuing as a student of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering and I am interested to take admission in 2nd year of B.Tech in IIT. Am I eligible to take it after completing my Diploma?
You are pursuing candidate for diploma in Electronics and communication so you are eligible for B.Tech course in 2nd years.

But you can qualify LEET exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma course with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for LEET exam. Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?