31st December 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc in Mathematics from Pune University after B.Sc in Mathematics?

I am interested in doing msc mathematics from Pune University. I am currently pursuing bsc in mathematics. How do I go about it? Do I need to give any entrance exam? When is the entrance exam and when forms will be out?

5th January 2016, 11:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Sc in Mathematics from Pune University after B.Sc in Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested in doing msc mathematics from Pune University. I am currently pursuing bsc in mathematics. How do I go about it? Do I need to give any entrance exam? When is the entrance exam and when forms will be out?
Well, if you have scored more than 50% of marks at B.Sc course then definitely you are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Mathematics course through Pune university.

The basic qualification required to apply for M.Sc in Mathematics through Pune University is a pass in B.Sc in Mathematics or it's equivalent qualification from a recognized university. The candidate must qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the Pune university in order to get admission.

Official website - www.unipune.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?