31st December 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship in BJMC to complete bachelors degree in Journalism and Mass Communication?

I am a student of class 12th and i am interested in media sector so i wanna do BJMC so how can i get scholarship for completing my bachelors degree in journalism and mass communication? Who can give me the right information on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC) a proper undergraduate course?
  2. Difference between B.A(Honors) in Journalism and Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)? Colleges offering the course?
  3. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  4. Which stream is the best in MBA? I did Journalism and Mass communication degree
  5. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  6. Difference between B.A(Honors) in Journalism and Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)? Various colleges offering these courses?
  7. Good colleges offering Bachelors degree in Journalism and Mass Communication in India?
  8. Which are the granted and self finance colleges offering bachelor degree in mass communication and journalism?
  9. Government jobs available after Bachelors in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  10. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I become a journalist after completing B.E CSE?
  12. Colleges in Pune for 1 year B.Ed course?
  13. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  14. What is the fees for 3rd year bachelors and masters course in mass communication? What is the admission procedure?
  15. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  16. What is the fees for 3 years bachelors and masters course in mass communication
  17. What should I do after completing bachelors in journalism and mass communication
  18. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
9th December 2017, 04:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship in BJMC to complete bachelors degree in Journalism and Mass Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of class 12th and i am interested in media sector so i wanna do BJMC so how can i get scholarship for completing my bachelors degree in journalism and mass communication? Who can give me the right information on this?

Candidates have to apply for scholarships to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course. They have to contact their college/university or apply online/offline for scholarships. Scholarships are offered to students by various organizations to pursue education on the basis of merit and family income. Those students with very good academic scores can get scholarships. State government bodies are also offering scholarships to deserving students on the basis of various parameters. There are various scholarships available like

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
14th April 2019, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship in BJMC to complete bachelors degree in Journalism and Mass Communication?

I have completed my 12th in science with 75% marks.

I want to take the admission in Bachelor in Journalism and mass communication(BJMC).
Please let me top college & university offering this course along with admission process.

Also let me know the dates of entrance exams.

cell no. 9405351195
17th July 2020, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship in BJMC to complete bachelors degree in Journalism and Mass Communication?

Can we get scholarship or half scholarship on the basis of entrence exam in bjmc
7th June 2021, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Is BJMC course is available on AICTEE scholarship of pmsss of session 2020-2021
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?