31st December 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get full time scholarship for doing masters program?

Please, is there any shred of possibility that i will get full scholarship into a masters program with a very high GRE score and an academic average of 2nd class lower? Where to get the information on this? I wanted to know if it is possible to do the course?

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get full time scholarship for doing masters course in abroad after completion of BDS?
  2. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
  4. What are the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D after qualifying NET/JRF in Hindi?
  5. Is there any possibility of doing MS in Design outside country with full scholarship? List of best colleges in Pune?
  6. How to get full scholarship to study abroad?
  7. Am I eligible for doing masters MS in abroad after part time MBA?
  8. Can I get scholarship at the time of admission to B.Com.B.L. program? How much amount I will get?
  9. Am I eligible for getting scholarship in B.Tech if I have scored 87% marks in 12th?
  10. How to get full scholarship to do Masters in Abroad?
  11. How much should be the GMAT score to get into Indian School of Business Management?
  12. What is the duration of Transport and Logistic Management Course?
  13. What is the procedure to get scholarship in Punjab University for doing Masters?
  14. Is it possible to get scholarship for masters program in EEE from any German university?
  15. List of scholarships program available to study outside India?
  16. Can I apply for scholarship after doing full time Ph.D in commerce in Kerala?
  17. Am I eligible for Master course done BA pass from Delhi university 12 years back?
  18. How can i get scholarship for studying at Cambridge?
20th July 2023, 04:50 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get full time scholarship for doing masters program?

Yes, it is possible to get a full scholarship for a master's program with a high GRE score and a 2nd class lower academic average. However, it will be more challenging than if you had a higher academic average.
There are a number of factors that universities will consider when awarding scholarships, including your GRE score, your academic average, your letters of recommendation, your personal statement, and your extracurricular activities. If you have a high GRE score and a strong personal statement, you will be in a good position to be considered for a scholarship.
You can find information about scholarships on the websites of universities and scholarship organizations. You can also search for scholarships online.
Here are some tips for getting a full scholarship for a master's program with a 2nd class lower academic average:
  • Get a high GRE score: A high GRE score will show universities that you have the academic potential to succeed in a master's program.
  • Write a strong personal statement: Your personal statement should explain why you want to pursue a master's degree and why you would be a good fit for the program.
  • Get strong letters of recommendation: Letters of recommendation from professors or other professionals who can attest to your academic abilities and potential will be helpful.
  • Get involved in extracurricular activities: Extracurricular activities can show universities that you are a well-rounded individual with interests outside of academics.
If you are able to do all of these things, you will be in a good position to be considered for a full scholarship for a master's program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?