2nd January 2016, 04:37 PM
Suprio Ojha

Possibility to study 11th Science in English Medium school for Bengali student? Percentage required in 10th to get admission?

Hello,
My questions are: 1, Is it possible for me to get into an English medium school from Bengali medium school in class 11th? 2, How much percentage in 10th do I require to get into English medium in Science?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to study 11th Science in English Medium being a Bengali student?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission for studying 11th Science in any good school of Bangalore?
  3. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  4. English medium school in Delhi for admission in 11th having 3 years gap after 10th?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  6. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in AMU for 11th Science?
  7. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  8. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  9. How can I get admission in 11th class in RBSE in hindi medium school after passing 10th class from CBSE English medium school and required documents for the same?
  10. Can I get admission in 11th standard?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I study in 11th Science if secured 60% in 10th Board exam?
  13. What should I do if studying 11th Science in English Medium for the first time?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission in any IGCSE School to study HS Science?
  15. Procedure and percentage required in 10th CBSE to study 11th Science in IGCSE Board?
  16. CBSE affiliated English Medium schools which offer admission in 11th standard in Makarpura and Manjalpur?
  17. Requirements to transfer from WB Board to ISC board for 10th Bengali Medium student?
  18. Is Banasthali School of Rajasthan an English medium school?
3rd January 2016, 07:32 AM
acha553

Default Re: Possibility to study 11th Science in English Medium school for Bengali student? Percentage required in 10th to get admission?

There are many students who pursue science from english medium schools in their 11th and 12th, after pursuing the other classes in bengali medium schools.

Many reputed schools such as South Point High School, Ramkrishna Missions, Patha Bhavan, Ballygunge Shiksha Shadan (only girls) and others, having first language bengali and under west bengal board, admit students from other schools based on their marks in Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology (if wanted).

The marks requirement vary from school to school but if you get an overall 85% plus in your science group, then you can be safely admitted to any of the obove schools. All the schools have their own registration window just after the madhyamik exams, keep an eye for the dates. Register with all your marks and wait for the merit list. All the best.
28th May 2017, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study 11th Science in English Medium school for Bengali student? Percentage required in 10th to get admission?

Can I get the admission in any English medium school by getting 70% in science group
3rd September 2020, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

In tripora is this possible to admit in English medium school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?