3rd January 2016, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

List of IT companies providing free internship to MCA students?

I am Bhinya ram. I am studying in MCA final year. I am searching for Internship in IT Companies for my last semester's project. Please can you provide me the list of those IT companies which provide free internship as early as possible.

Thank you.

5th January 2016, 07:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of IT companies providing free internship to MCA students?

You can apply for internship in following IT companies

1. Telenets Software and Consultancy Private Limited, 62, Dayanand Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110002

2. Operacy Software and Exports Private LIMITED., T-5132, Pusa Lane, New Delhi, Delhi 110005

3. Bell Office Software and Supplies Private Limited, Ring Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110014

4. Dabs Systems And Software, 8/10 1st Floor, New Delhi, Delhi 110008, Phone: 011 51698198

5. Ajs Software Technologies Private Limited, 24-B/5, D.B.Gupta Road, Dev Nagar, Karol Bagh, Phone: 011 45244577
5th January 2016, 10:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Bhinya ram. I am studying in MCA final year. I am searching for Internship in IT Companies for my last semester's project. Please can you provide me the list of those IT companies which provide free internship as early as possible.

Thank you.

List IT companies offering Internship to final year MCA students:-

1. Virgosys, #16, 13th Cross, Millers Road Vasanth Nagar Bangalore, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2225 6392

2. Global Edge Software Ltd., Global Village, IT SEZ, Pattangere, Mylasanandra Village, RVCE Post Off Mysore Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2346 7944

3. Embassy IT Solutions, No.12, ‘Bagaria Complex’ 2nd Floor,, Above Corporation Bank, New BEL Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2341 8347

4. Trigent Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2226 3000

5. VMware Software India Pvt Ltd., 165/2, Tower I, Kalyani Magnum, 3rd Floor, IIM Post, Doraisanipalya, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4044 0000
10th January 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I am geetchoubey. I am studying in MCA final year. I am searching for Internship in IT Companies for my last semester's project. Please can you provide me the list of those IT companies which provide free internship as early as possible.

Thank you.
24th June 2023, 06:10 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

While it is less common for companies to provide completely free internships, some companies do offer paid internships where MCA students receive a stipend or allowance for their work. However, the availability of free internships can vary depending on the company, location, and specific internship program. Here are a few options to consider:

Open Source Projects: Open-source projects often provide opportunities for MCA students to contribute and gain practical experience. While these may not be traditional internships, they offer valuable learning experiences and are generally free.

Non-Profit Organizations: Some non-profit organizations may offer unpaid internships or volunteer opportunities for MCA students. These experiences can provide valuable exposure to real-world projects while contributing to a meaningful cause.

Startups: Startups, especially those in the early stages, may offer unpaid internships to MCA students. Joining a startup can provide hands-on experience, the opportunity to work on diverse projects, and exposure to various aspects of the business.

Research Institutions and Labs: Research institutions and labs may provide unpaid internships for MCA students interested in research and development projects. These internships offer the chance to work on cutting-edge technologies and contribute to scientific advancements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?