4th January 2016, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend IBM Off-Campus Interview for Software Developer post?

Hello,
I would like to know the eligibility for attending the Off-Campus of IBM for Software Developer post. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview
  2. What kind of skills are required to become a Software Developer in IBM?
  3. Eligibility to attend Oracle On-Campus Interview for Associate Applications Developer?
  4. AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?
  5. Eligibility to attend IBM Off-Campus Interview in Haryana for B.Tech(EE) graduate?
  6. In which company I should apply to get promotion if want to quit Software Developer post in IBM?
  7. When Compro Technologies will conduct Off-Campus Interview for Software Developer post in Delhi?
  8. When I can reapply if rejected in IBM Off-Campus Interview?
  9. How can I get job in Infosys, Accenture and IBM as a Software Developer? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I attend Off-Campus Drive if got rejected in IBM On-Campus Interview?
  11. Desktop Level-II or Software Developer, which is better to choose if selected for both in IBM?
  12. Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus drive in Bangalore and Hyderabad for Software Engineer post?
  13. When IBM will take Pool Campus Interview in Pondicherry University? Eligibility to attend this interview?
  14. Eligibility to attend IBM Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th, 69.8% in 12th and 73% in B.Tech(CSE)?
  15. Am I eligible to become a Software Developer in IBM if secured 62% in 10th, 65% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech(CSE)?
  16. Cutoff percentage required to attend IBM and Infosys Off-Campus Interviews for B.E. freshers?
  17. How can I prepare to crack IBM Off-Campus Interview being a Computer Science graduate?
  18. Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview with mentioned percentages for B.Tech last year student?
11th January 2016, 12:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend IBM Off-Campus Interview for Software Developer post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I would like to know the eligibility for attending the Off-Campus of IBM for Software Developer post. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria. Thank you in advance.
If you are doing B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech from a recognized board then you are eligible for IBM recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IBM is 70%. You should't have any pending backlogs. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IBM recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?