5th January 2016, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th CBSE to study B.Sc in Delhi University? Total admission expenses?

Hello,
I am student of Science stream with PCB Group in 12th CBSE. I want to take admission in Delhi University. So how much percentage is must for admission in B.Sc and how much total money expenses is needed for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  2. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  3. Procedure and percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering)? Total fee expenses including Hostel charges to study in Mumbai and Chennai?
  4. Is it possible to repeat 12th CBSE if secured admission in Distance B.Com course at Delhi University?
  5. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to join JBT course in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Botany) in Delhi University?
  7. What do I need to get admission in BSc in Delhi University?
  8. Total expenses to study MS in University of Oxford?
  9. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study 11th in CBSE Residential School for 10th ICSE student?
  10. Suggest the list of colleges for Admission in B.Com under Delhi University and their required procedure. I have done 12th scoring 82.20% marks
  11. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  12. Percentage required in 10th to study Commerce in 11th? Total fee expenses of 11th Commerce?
  13. How much percentage is required to take admission in BSc in Delhi University?
  14. Total expenses to study B.Tech in University of Rochester, New York?
  15. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria to do BSc from Delhi University?
  17. Percentage required in BCA to study MCA course? Total fee expenses?
  18. How to get admission in BSc in Delhi University after passing 12th from CBSE Board?
12th January 2016, 12:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to study B.Sc in Delhi University? Total admission expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am student of Science stream with PCB Group in 12th CBSE. I want to take admission in Delhi University. So how much percentage is must for admission in B.Sc and how much total money expenses is needed for admission?
If you have got above 85% marks in 12th standard in CBSE board then you are eligible to get admission B.Sc course in Delhi University.

In Delhi University B.Sc:-

1st year fees -10,800
2nd year fees -1,620
3rd year fees -1,620
15th January 2016, 12:50 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to study B.Sc in Delhi University? Total admission expenses?

If you want to pursue B.Sc from Delhi University you need minimum 85% of marks to get admission.

Fee status:-

B.Sc first year- Rs. 10,000
B.Sc second year- Rs. 1620
B.Sc third year- Rs. 1620
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?