6th January 2016, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for 6 months Training in Bokaro Steel Plant for Mechanical final year student?

Hello Sir,
I am a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student of final year. I want to do 6 months of training in Bokaro Steel Plant, so please tell me what I will have to do for this purpose and how can apply for Training?
Yours faithfully
Md Shabbir Alam

12th January 2016, 11:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for 6 months Training in Bokaro Steel Plant for Mechanical final year student?

Procedure of training in Bokaro Steel plant -

1. Contact the branch or approach any employee especially of senior level for referral.
2. Approach the HR department and get the training application form.
3. Fill it up correctly following the specified instructions.
4. Attach the requisite documents and submit it before the stipulated date.
5. You might have to submit demand draft of training fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?